+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: f.....ck why did i do this shit!

f.....ck why did i do this shit!

shit! I think I need anger management classes. Last nite i got into a big fight with my ex at the grocery store. He saw me walking in and purposely made a u-turn into the parking lot. I was like ok ****er, were gonna have it out. Well we definately had it out. The conversation didn't go anywhere where I thought it would. I got pissed off called him a mother ****er and flipped him off. He took off outside. I was running after him with both fingers up in the air still swearing and screaming. My friends thought it was ****ing hillarious .....but i feel like an asshole.

You did it because you're an asshole?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, you're dumb.

Haha, I would laughed my head off at a whackjob like you too.

Wtf Bbq

O_-
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

i'm not a whackjob, just whacked.... there is a difference.

OV. I will kill you in a game of FEAR online! MUAHAHA. And you Fras. MUAHAHA.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Oh, my God- I hope you're mortified. That's the only thing that will stop you from doing that again. Keep that Jerry Springer shit on the inside.

Your friends shouldn't have laughed at you, but rather been concerned that you've gone over the edge. Unless, that is, you make a habit of behaving like this.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee View Post
    shit! I think I need anger management classes. Last nite i got into a big fight with my ex at the grocery store. He saw me walking in and purposely made a u-turn into the parking lot. I was like ok ****er, were gonna have it out. Well we definately had it out. The conversation didn't go anywhere where I thought it would. I got pissed off called him a mother ****er and flipped him off. He took off outside. I was running after him with both fingers up in the air still swearing and screaming. My friends thought it was ****ing hillarious .....but i feel like an asshole.
    WOW your ex is a really lucky guy not to have you anymore... Psycho-bitch... Lucky him... you do need some counceling...
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Wow... all of you, except Gigabitch, are some of the most unsensible people that I've ever seen on the Internet! I thought that this was supposed to be a love forum... a LOVE forum, for Chrissakes!

We have this girl Chelsee comming here looking for counseling, for support, for a helping hand while asking for some advise concerning to what to do to control her temper, and what do the most of you people do? make fun of her, that is so sad, so VERY sad, really...

Chelsee, if it's not the first time that you do something like this with your Ex, then maybe he expects you to do this kind of thing over, and over, and over again, a very dear girlfriend of mine has a similar problem, not as drastic, but then when she settles down, she apologizes to me later on, and admits that she overdid it. You see... once you admit that you do have a problem, that is the first step towards self improvement, what you can do when you start feeling upset is probably count to 10, slowly, that will cut off your anger outburst to some extent, but not completly, so the rest is entirely up to you to control your anger.

Also, I believe that your Ex just went away afraid that things would have gone much, MUCH worse if he stayed, and if he did, what could've happen then? would've he just take your insults right in his face and accept them? I'm not saying that your Ex is like this, but... some men will hit women without remorse, so you definetly need to get your emotions on check, you could've just shrug and say "well, whatever" and resume your way, you wouldn't be feeling like you do now if you did that...

Well, those are my two cents for you, you can keep the change, though
    Last edited by love-fool; 16-03-07 at 07:20 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hate public displays of girl-drama. You so rarely see guys acting this way. Anyway, chelsee, you know he's a loser. Maybe now that you are embarrassed you will have the motivation to stay away from him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by love-fool View Post
    Wow... all of you, except Gigabitch, are some of the most unsensible people that I've ever seen on the Internet! I thought that this was supposed to be a love forum... a LOVE forum, for Chrissakes!
    Welcome, and I advise you to have a thick skin when reading advice.
    That goes for all posts.

Now stop complaining or go away.

You see... once you admit that you do have a problem, that is the first step towards self improvement
    You're not improving anything if you keep repeating the same step over and over again. Which is something I've seen in that chick you're tryin' to get with. You think she's making progress? Apologizing doesn't mean anything if you don't fix the problem. Would you forgive me over and over again if I said I was sorry for calling your friend a slut after the 10th time?

And yes chelsee, you're a whackjob.

You are the woman people are really refering to when they say all women are crazy.
    Last edited by Junket; 16-03-07 at 08:31 AM.

Frasbee...

I don't meant get into a dispute with you, I don't even think that it's worth it, but I don't think that by having a thick skin would mean that I would have to put up with insults and humilliations from other people when I'm feeling down and miserable, if you have to make harsh comments about someone, fine, go ahead and do it, but at least try to make them constructive, I might be new around here, but I'm not stupid, and I wasn't born yesterday, and WHY the hell would you have to talk about MY situation in a different thread where we're trying to deal with someone else's problems? at least I tried to HELP, unlike you... so please stop acting like a child, I don't need you to lecture me everytime I post something...
    Last edited by love-fool; 16-03-07 at 09:07 AM.

hahahaha I've only had one of those scenes. I was sitting with my ex-girlfriend in a park by the beach on a beautiful sunday morning. We were surrounded by young families having picnics and couples lying down together making shapes out of the clouds or some such shit.

She'd only just started talking to me again six months after the breakup and we'd met up that day to talk about the possibility of getting back together. We were both keen to give it another shot.

"But," she says "before we get back together, I've got one question: have you slept with Lara?"

Lara was one of my close friends. My girlfriend ****ing despised her. Throughout our relationship she accused her of flirting with me, trying to undermine our relationship etc, just generally buzzing around and making a nuiscance of herself. I always swore there was nothing there, she had nothing to worry about. And she didn't. Nothing ever happened while my girlfriend and I were together. Not even close.

But, in the time since we'd broken up, I had slept with her. A couple of times. I admitted as much and my ex, who was normally mild-mannered, exploded.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STUCK YOUR DICK IN THAT ****ING WHORE!!" she screamed. All the families around us stopped what they were doing and looked at me. That was the start of a 15 minute max volume rant about what a slut Lara was and what a ****ing asshole I was. Everyone around us was hanging on her every word. All I could do was sit there and turn red. By the end she collapsed into sobs and I was rubbing her back telling her how sorry I was, how it meant nothing etc ignoring all the accusing eyes. It sucked.

For the record, we did get back together on the condition that I go nowhere near Lara and that her name never be mentioned in my girlfriend's presence. But it didn't work out. It seldom does.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy; 16-03-07 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    hahahaha I've only had one of those scenes. I was sitting with my ex-girlfriend in a park by the beach on a beautiful sunday morning. We were surrounded by young families having picnics and couples lying down together making shapes out of the clouds or some such shit.

She'd only just started talking to me again six months after the breakup and we'd met up that day to talk about the possibility of getting back together. We were both keen to give it another shot.

"But," she says "before we get back together, I've got one question: have you slept with Lara?"

Lara was one of my close friends. My girlfriend ****ing despised her. Throughout our relationship she accused her of flirting with me, trying to undermine our relationship etc, just generally buzzing around and making a nuiscance of herself. It didn't help my girlfriend's sense of security that Loren was attractive and had great cans, but I always swore there was nothing there, she had nothing to worry about. And she didn't. Nothing ever happened while my girlfriend and I were together. Not even close.

But, in the time since we'd broken up, I had slept with her. A couple of times. I admitted as much and my ex, who was normally mild-mannered, exploded.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STUCK YOUR DICK IN THAT ****ING WHORE!!" she screamed. All the families around us stopped what they were doing and looked at me. That was the start of a 15 minute max volume rant about what a slut Lara was and what a ****ing asshole I was. Everyone around us was hanging on her every word. All I could do was sit there and turn red. By the end she collapsed into sobs and I was rubbing her back telling her how sorry I was, how it meant nothing etc ignoring all the accusing eyes. It sucked.

For the record, we did get back together on the condition that I go nowhere near Lara and that her name never be mentioned in my girlfriend's presence. But it didn't work out. It seldom does.
    Woah ...

Sorry that you had it rough at that time, man, but hey... at least you didn't lie to her about Lara, that takes some guts alright

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy View Post
    All I could do was sit there and turn red. By the end she collapsed into sobs and I was rubbing her back telling her how sorry I was, how it meant nothing etc ignoring all the accusing eyes. It sucked. .

I'd love to meet the girl who could get you to feel this way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast