+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My situation.. want her back

My situation.. want her back

Ok so i posted here before.. heres a quick recap and update on events

Dated girl for 2 years, had to go away for 3 months.
    Relationship was long distance for 3 months but i came back to visit once every 2 weeks.
    Everything was perfect until the last long distance month. She stopped being interested and said she doesnt feel the same about me.
    I tryed to work things out for a few days and she wouldn't.
    I broke up with her because i had to stay focused. Said we could try and work things out when i get back.
    I get home and she says she needs time and space.
    It has been 10 days of me not contacting her.
    She has initated contact on facebook 2 times but its just like "hey how are you etc etc" I'm polite but end the conversation after 10 mins or so.

Now what? I'm very hurt because the relationship was literally perfect, never fought had lots of sex treated each other very well. Talked about marriage and moving in together then literally 2 days later she doesnt feel the same. This long distance thing messed us up somehow and now she doesnt feel the same. I have been very mature and shown no neediness or depression/anger. I've been polite and non clingy about the whole thing even though im pretty shocked and sad.

I know if she could just see me and i could hang out with her id have a good chance at attracting her back but im unsure whether i should ask her to go for a walk.. im scared she will say no and then ill be ****ed. She already said no twice when i got back and thats when she told me she needed space and time. so its been 10 days and she talks to me on facebook ( im cheerful and polite and keep it light and casual) :S even though she said she needed time and space.

Like i said i havent been clingy and im a good looking guy and am good with the ladies. Somehow she doesnt feel the same and the only way i can fix it is seeing her again! what should i do?
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 11-05-11 at 12:22 PM.

Just keep talking to her on Facebook. If she keeps initiating contact than you can get a feel of which direction to take it and eventually ask her to hang out. Sitting around and waiting in the dark is the worst scenario you can be in right now. Not to mention, how you'll feel if you never tell her how your feelings or try. Bottom line is don't be afraid of rejection, if it doesn't work out, than at least you know to move on. Its better to know the answer than move on than moving on wondering "what if."
    Love and Inspiration - www.loveninspiration.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-and-Inspiration/182247438490558

Thank you i feel the same way too. I need to see her somehow. the reason we broke up as far as im concerned was lack of quality time spent together. I m getting all this advice to go NC and do this and that so its confusing me on a plan to action. It's always a very emotional time after a breakup so trusting myself to make decisions can be scary without an objective viewpoint.

Pretty much what lovenInsp said sounds good. Talk to her and keep it light n easy. You'll get a feel if she's yearning for ya.. All the best.

PS. NC sucks.. I get the feeling that to intentionally stop talking to someone dear gives weird withdrawal-like symptoms.

if her love for you can't even stand the test of three months of separation, how much more the more difficult things that will come. she doesn't feel it. let her go. easier said than done but hey... hurt now or later. now is better.

bump bump bump