well keeping it short

My gf broke up for the first time 1 and a half mnth ago after 3 years of relationship...we were having bit of disputes for 3 weeks ,she said she's fed up but was not sure abt her feelings for me at on emoment she said she dont love me anymore and after half hour she said she love me bt she will not come back at any cost as she got fed up n her decision is very strong

At that time i never new abt no contact rule so i created a mess by calling her mum and her n bombarding her with mails as a result she chagned her cell number and id's even blocked me from Facebook....after 1 mnth of messing up i took a break of 19 days but today when i checked her number its still off............last time she jst said um fed up and for GOD sake leave me alone

i had bit of hope that she might come back after no contact but my hope went downslope when i chekced her number n it was goinf off her frnd told me that she has changed her number n every contact

my question is have someone of you ever been in ths situation b4 that his/her bf/gf got fed up ,changed every contact and thn suddenly came back one day after all the mess up thng if so plz inform me