+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad timing, amazing girl, impatient me.

Quote Originally Posted by namesarehard View Post
    Ya that is a pretty easy answer surfhb, but the thing is girls like this, well they don't just come along, at all really. As I said before when I meet a girl I pretty much make a snap judgement, decide that she is not someone I would want to be with for any amount of time, and don't waste my time. Has this served me well, certainly not I lack experience now clearly. However this is how I am and I do not know if it is particularly mutable.
    This girl however is awesome. She is so many things I am looking for, definitely girlfriend material, I really want to find out more. Yes she is making herself to be a headache and it is completely unfair to me that she simply cuts and runs like this- however if she ever does get this other clown out of her head I do not think it will be like that. Perhaps I am wrong, but I doubt it. So really the question is- is there really anything I can do to assist this girl in getting this clown out of her head. I do not know that there is, but I know for certain that 'never talking to this person again', will not facilitate that.

We shall see, maybe she will never place that impulse phone call I am expecting, and maybe I won't do the same, maybe she will stay with him.

All the same, 2 votes for Run, dually noted lol
    In that case, don't be impatient. I waited 20 years for my wife to free herself.

Yes she is making herself to be a headache and it is completely unfair to me that she simply cuts and runs like this- however if she ever does get this other clown out of her head I do not think it will be like that. Perhaps I am wrong, but I doubt it. So really the question is- is there really anything I can do to assist this girl in getting this clown out of her head. I do not know that there is, but I know for certain that 'never talking to this person again', will not facilitate that.
    Re-read what you just wrote and tell me how this girl is worth any effort? This bitch is a head case man! She doesnt give a **** about you! There's nothing you can to do help get rid of this guy. So how can we help you fool?

If you two do wound up together, it's probably gonna be in your head that in the back of her mind you're not the person she really wants to be with.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12