+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Completely Shocked

Completely Shocked

Ok, so I met this girl around four months ago. She was an overseas visitor form the otherside of the world. She was living here for about 2 months, in which time we became friends. During her last couple of weeks here, we got intimate and slept together almost every night. After she got home, she wrang me up, clearly upset and a bit emotional. She asked me to go onto skype so we could chat. So after about a week of chatting, I said I don't know where this is going but clearly we can't chat every night unless we plan to see each other again and asked if she wanted me to go and visit her in a couple of months to which she replied that would make her very happy. So we chatted every night. Anyway, I'm scheduled to go see her in a week. I booked all my flights and hotels around a month ago, and together we made an itinery to visit several countries. Of course I paid for everything because I'm quite well off, and she is still studying and not so well off. As a side note we are both 28. After I booked my tickets, she started talking about how other guys were hitting on her, and even how some go told her he thought of her when he masturbated. Ok I wasn't so shocked, but this started to concern me a bit. Especially when her mood message on skype said "are there any good guys out there" ....hello ? Then she starts saying things like.....well we don't know each other all that well, and i hope you dont think im crazy......a vast difference from the "i wanna be with you and not just some time in a couple of months" she was telling me before i booked the trip. So we been talking every day for almost 4 months now (including her time here....and i do know her well....and what im getting to know is worrying me). So I found out that just two days ago, she was in a nightclub, and picked up some 21 year old kid, and brought him back to her room. They didn't have sex, just made out for quite a while, and she doesn't know i know. WHat do i do, i am meant to be leaving in a week.

"WHat do i do, i am meant to be leaving in a week." = Leave as soon as you can and never look back. Dont eaven ask her why she did those things, that she did it sohuld be an answer enought for you. That girl seems confused and loves attention.
    Dont throw ur self into this mess. Just forget and move on.

no, im meant to be leabing to see her in a week, ive already paid for all flights and hotels for a month long trip with her. if i dont go i blow like 8 thousand bucks

If she didn't tell you, how did you find out? Maybe there is no truth to it?
    To be honest, its going to be a very difficult relationship even without the problems you've just brought up. If you're not to emotionally attached going on holiday and having fun with her could be good, providing you know that its just fun and won't lead to anything more serious.

Sorry, i must have read to fast, well my friend, then you are in deep shit, tho, how valid is your info regarding her misstep?

100% valid.....yeah deep shit alright. This bitch played me for a fool altight, think i might go over, have some fun, then blow her off. Im meant to be spending a week with her family in their home, so i maay stay friendly with her till then, and then blow her off.

and i found out, cause i saw photos of them on the internet kissing in a nightclub, this gave me a reason to do some "data mining" (maybe not 100% moral but i had a reason) and hey presto. i also found out she "got her heart broken" a week bvefore she came here, and the guy that broke her heart had only been dating her for like 2 months....this is a shit sandwich!!
    Last edited by drob2689; 26-05-11 at 07:11 PM.

Thats the way to go have some fun for your money, dont fall in love tho, you will regret it in the end.

Could the pics be old ones that have recently been uploaded?

See this as a good opportunity to have a month long holiday whilst you tap that ass and then dump her ...hard!

no the pics are of the other day....she told me the nightclub, and the guy kissing her in the photos and who went to her room friended her on facebook the next day, 100%, factual!

yep........looks like this is going to be the way to go.....i think ill make an ass of myself in front of her family as well :).

OH GOD!!! get out!! before its too late!! ok $8000 bucks.. big loss, but how much does your HEART cost??