+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any of you feel like or pretty sure that your ex can't find someone as you( or hard)

empty i sent you a pm.. did you get it?

Done, mate

I know I treated you well most of the time. I'm a good guy when you don't get on my nerve. Let's see if the next one will wake you with kisses, seat down and listen to your problems, or always make sure that you're happy. You made a mistake; I'm telling you. It's just your lost.

I know for a fact there wont be many other women that will put up with my ex. If he stays the way he is that is. He smokes weed all day, forgets everything, has no compassion.. to do anything, doesnt know how to show love other than through anger, jealousy and sex, drinks alot and when he drinks he gets trashed and mean, he is dirty, he doesnt clean or keep things tidy.. The worst thing is, he doesnt trust or respect women, not even his mother. The funny thing is, in my past relationships i have always been cheated on, but he never did. He always told me i had a great man because he would never think about getting with another girl. But its funny, because thats exactly how i finally broke free from him. He cheated on me. Ironic eh?
    I dont know why i fell in love with him. We did have our awesome moments, we could stay at home in bed on a night and just laugh, plus the sex was amazing.
    Even his friends would warn him right in front of me, that he would lose something he would regret if he didnt shape up. And he did in the end.

I do thank him though. He has given me a lot to think about and learn from. This was a great life experience for me!

It's been a year since our breakup. I've managed to go on a ton of dates with different very good quality men, and get into a relationship with a guy twice the man he will ever be. Unfortunately that fool was my first love and I will always feel something special for him. Even after 9 months my new relationship ended I feel strongly for him.

In the past year hes been with 4 women. 3 used him for sexual gratification/one night stands and strung him along *one still is*. The 4th he dated for 3 months, and was an overweight love crazy 18 year old virgin. I can't believe my heart is with an idiot that can't tell when he is being used for money/sex.

History speaks for itself. You bet your cotton socks he won't get better than this sweet ass. I have and know I can do better, but for some odd reason I want him. Maybe it's a classic case of wanting something I can't have who knows!

I gave her both world. The GOOD and the bad. I don't think she will meet anyone like me. I know I just special for her and I will be for rest of her life. She has no choice. She will for me too, but I grew up from what we had and I hope she does the same. She is a little messed up but a GREAT woman.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My longest-term ex found someone better than me after a while, and is marrying him.

Good for her.

Of course my ex can find and has find better person than me...for her. But someone like me? Nah, if there would be even two guys like me in the world there would have been an nuclear apocalypse already.

.well one thing is for sure.. he is a great person, but no one will EVER love him as much as I do... did... do...

tremolo Guest
    Can my ex find someone more attractive? Maybe. Less neurotic? Absolutely. Smarter? Not a chance. More faithful, supportive, caring, or loving? Very doubtful. Someone better in bed? Also doubtful. Someone with more in common? Surely.

I guess it all depends what you want to be included in the package.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    .well one thing is for sure.. he is a great person, but no one will EVER love him as much as I do... did... do...
    hmmm!! on second thought.. he is a great person.. a very great person.. IF you can get to know him.. and try very VERY hard to understand him..once u get underneath it all, he is awesome.. but who else will try that hard??

I;ve done so much for my ex that she even admits it.. however...l she's not coming back to me because she doesnt believe in herself and cant feel the love for me no more.

I dont think she will ever find anyone that is better than me. I've done so much for her. paid for her holiday trip, buy her expensive handbag... always there when she needs me.. and in the end.. she's the one that is leaving me..

In short...yes and no depending on what way to look at it cos I (and her) know exactly the type of guy she will end up with.

She'll end up with a guy with a high flying job in a top profession who will provide her with the nice house/car/clothes/gifts. But she's going to be miserable and she knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    Yes, there will be others that love him (and everyone else's ex's) as much as you do and eventually he/they will find one that he'll want to settle down with. It's a fact and one shouldn't think any differently.

Now, you need to stop thinking about him and start on your journey to healing. First step stop clinging to your pain like it's your best friend. Turn off the drive-in movie in your head starring him and tune into a channel that has a brighter future. Start looking after your happiness and well being instead of nuturing your pain and memories of a man who didn't appreciate the fine person you are.

hmmm!! on second thought.. he is a great person.. a very great person.. IF you can get to know him.. and try very VERY hard to understand him..once u get underneath it all, he is awesome.. but who else will try that hard??
    The next person who he hooks up with who he can see he can manipulate, that's who.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 06-06-11 at 12:26 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sure, mine could find someone as good (or better) than me, if he wanted to. Ditto for me. Wrong question, I think.
    voice of reason.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast