+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any of you feel like or pretty sure that your ex can't find someone as you( or hard)

Any of you feel like or pretty sure that your ex can't find someone as you( or hard)

I'm pretty sure that my ex would be hard to find someone like me with his kind of job, or his job doesn't matter even but the fact that I loved him by all my heart, I adored him, did everything I can for him, just wanted to spend my life with him and tried to make him happy by doing little things for him. What I'm confident is my faithfulness and my true love to him. , but what I received were Massive Hurt. 

What about you?

Us older gals have learned that you can't make a man be your whole world. Men can't stand clinginess and a GF that wines at them when they want to be alone or go out with their buddies. Having a life outside the relationship like being apart to do your own thing, creates a good healthy balance. You have to have some independence. Doing everything for someone isn't enough reason for them to stay with you. You need compatibility, the right timing and the same goals and mind set. It's obvious he wasn't ready for what you wanted.

actuallly i like clingyness lol.. but i agree you need comptibility and timing... i always tend to go wrong on the timing

Yeah mine wont and she knows it, didn't stop her looking though

When I was going to end it a few months back she said to me she would rather be single than go back to dating as no-one would measure up to me

5 Months later she still hadn't found anyone that measures up enough to end it with me, guess now she will have more time to look though

She dated heaps of guys before me, none of them lasted more than a few weeks as they couldn't put up with her, I was the only one that stayed the course

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure, mine could find someone as good (or better) than me, if he wanted to. Ditto for me. Wrong question, I think.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Us older gals have learned that you can't make a man be your whole world. Men can't stand clinginess and a GF that wines at them when they want to be alone or go out with their buddies. Having a life outside the relationship like being apart to do your own thing, creates a good healthy balance. You have to have some independence. Doing everything for someone isn't enough reason for them to stay with you. You need compatibility, the right timing and the same goals and mind set. It's obvious he wasn't ready for what you wanted.
    Thanks for your opinion, i think things were more complicated than that.

I was always busy to studying all my life, but when i completed, i couldn't find a job due to his job and our plans. Really i don't like the idea of staying home doing nothing coz it bored me to death, i don't feel used to it. Also i don't think that i need to depend on someone to live cause i trust i will have a bright future, my own bright future.

The clingyness, i have never given it to anyone before coz i didnt feel deep for them, fine if he can't take it, his choice, but i like to show and receive affectionate.

I was so free at home and that's when i dig to stuff. But in any case, i still don't like a guy goes out late at clubs or bars around here( In Asia i don't think they r clean places) and those booze till 3 am in the morning, especially he worked away half of the time as a sailor,i don't mind if my bf hang out with friends At All, but i do dislike it if his friends r some pervert guys who have s with whores. Coz who knows what will happen after some booze and loose control and the pervert guy starts to suggest some dirty things.

There is one people in this forum has told me how regretted he was coz he didn't care of his gf feelings and took friends n booze important than her, and it's been months, he regreted it for treated her that way. And wanting to get her back but i think it's Too Late.

Oh i just realised that he was the clingly one for most of our relationship, only after i was free at home after graduation for a while i became clingy, and i liked it at him, coz i felt being cared. But if he dislike it, his choice then. I guess he can go and find someone else and learn himself.
    IN any case i don't care anymore. Hope he finds the girl he wants.
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 09-05-11 at 01:59 PM.

Yup. My ex boyfriend is an ass who will pretty much never find a women as attractive as me who is willing to put up with his bullshit.

It's funny because this is what you always wonder when you break up with someone. It's going thru my mind too. I know that I never took my ex for granted. I didn't think he took me for granted, but now I am definitely wondering, because I don't think he can find better and I don't mean that in a conceited way. I mean that I felt like I was the truest person that he's going to find. "Good love is hard to find"

My ex was a manipulative arsehole. Could he find someone as awesome as I am now? No way. She wouldn't put herself through that. Could he find someone as messed up as I was when I met him with the potential to be as awesome as me? Easily. He did, though he had to go younger.... and younger *shudders*

The more important question, do I think you will find someone better than your ex? You betcha!

It depends really, your ex could been horrible to you but to the next person he/she could be better.

My ex.. She told me I was good looking, charming, nice and she's not sure whether she can ever find a guy who's as sweet as me.

BUT she broke up with me after she told me that. It was sorta part of her goodbye break up speech. So I was like WTF?!?!

i'm not even going to lie. i'm pretty sure that my ex would be hard-up to find someone as patient as me. he has a lot of weird quirks that even people that he first meets thinks is weird, so good luck to him. i know for a fact that right now, he's trying to hide things about himself from his new piece which is never good. a lot of people say that i have a lot to offer and i choose to believe them and myself. as for him, he can go scratch. karma's a bitch and i can't wait when it bites him in the bum.

I think as we learn from these breakups that there is a very good chance that we and they will find someone better, or that we/they perceive will be better. Myself, I KNOW I am a better person now but I did give a lot to that relationship, including a lot of money, time, favours, respect, et al. I wont be so quick to succumb to someone elses neediness (ie money loving) this time. So, yeah, she may find someone else to take care of her every whim and need but it wont last...until she finds the happiness in herself instead of material things (of course I was guilty for fueling that fire in her and this time I wont do that with my next g/f). Everyone has different needs/wants, find yourself first and you will have done better alone.

There is nobody better than me... thats a fact... not to sound concieted lol.

That's the kind of attitude everyone should take like, DK. I, for one, think like that aswell.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast