+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is he only interested in sex?

Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    If a guy needs sex to feel like a man/to feel valued then there shouldn't be a double standard to a woman voicing what she wants.
    What are you on about? If you expect monetary (money) or material things before you'll give sex... then you are using your vagina as a bartering tool. You are not doing it because you love the man or because you love sex you are doing it to get things.

This is 21st century, women shouldn't be subjected to control of her sexuality and the suppression of voicing what she wants.
    There must be a language barrier here or something.

By giving bad names to women who is only strong enough to voice what she wants, you are contributing to the oppression of your own sex.
    You are making no sense. If you want to get things before you'll give up sex then you are the one that is opressing women's sexuality and freedoms to enjoy sex for the sake of sex.

Final word is that women can do whatever they want.
    Yes, and if you use your vagina to get things then I will think you are a gold digger or a prostitute.. (not saying you are one, just doing the same thing as one) they get money for having sex.

They can have sex with men without any agreements to commit IF she wants.
    Who said she couldn't.

She can also put out only if the man satisfies her needs and wants whatever those needs and wants are.
    Yes and she can do it wihout expecting anything "monetary." How about she make her own money and just **** because she likes it or because she loves the man and wants to share herself with him.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 03-06-11 at 11:31 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    How about she make her own money and just **** because she likes it or because she loves the man and wants to share herself with him.
    How about she does whatever she wants?

Sigh. You obviously have not digested anything I have said. Whatever, no use arguing with a dummy.

Why don't you just use him for sex and see if he wants a relationship instead?

How about she does whatever she wants?

Sigh. You obviously have not digested anything I have said. Whatever, no use arguing with a dummy.
    Then you'd best shut up. Clearly Wakeup is fighting a battle of wits with someone that's unarmed.

General observation:

Women wont give it up unless they feel there's a commitment. Men don't feel there's a commitment till you've given it up.

Men will gladly share his wealth for a woman he love. Just look around. This is why men buys expensive gifts for their girlfriends and he gets props for that. In return the girl will show it off to her girlfriends and gush about what a wonderful guy he is. Everyone gives a standing ovulation for the couple for how much they love each other. On the other hand, men will not share a dime with a girl he isn't really into and will only use her for sex if he can get away with it. This is why you see guys staying around a girl for long term but isn't really making much effort into pleasing her and go dutch on every date. Girls who fall victim to that will try to justify his behavior.

Ume is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    This is 21st century, women shouldn't be subjected to control of her sexuality and the suppression of voicing what she wants. By giving bad names to women who is only strong enough to voice what she wants, you are contributing to the oppression of your own sex.
    You are completely right - women have the right to be prostitutes. However when they sell their bodies they really shouldn't be offended when people call them the names that usually go along with that act.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    You are completely right - women have the right to be prostitutes. However when they sell their bodies they really shouldn't be offended when people call them the names that usually go along with that act.
    Prostitutes sell their bodies. But that isn't what I was advocating. I would assume a woman wants the guy to do more than buy her gifts. Other signs of commitment like loyalty, attention, sincerity, etc are important too. If a woman looks for both money and love in a man, she isn't a prostitute. Prostitutes are also dependent on men financially and I do not think women should do that at all because it would take away her power and freedom completely. Women should be financially independent but there is nothing wrong with desiring a man who is generous with her.

Ume is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    That actually makes a lot more sense than I would have expected. However my problem with the view you're advertising is that it seems to me like you feel that having sex with someone while being in a relationship with that person is some sort of service or generosity that the woman offers to the man and in return, the man should offer the woman other things. (money and/or gifts) In my opinion sex in a relationship should be something both people desire - I definitely wouldn't like the idea, that my gf has sex with me only to please me. Generosity is a nice trait and I don't have a problem with people who value that trait so highly that they search for it specifically when chosing a partner. However gifts should be made because one wants to give somebody something not because one expects something in return.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ume View Post
    That actually makes a lot more sense than I would have expected. However my problem with the view you're advertising is that it seems to me like you feel that having sex with someone while being in a relationship with that person is some sort of service or generosity that the woman offers to the man and in return, the man should offer the woman other things. (money and/or gifts) In my opinion sex in a relationship should be something both people desire - I definitely wouldn't like the idea, that my gf has sex with me only to please me. Generosity is a nice trait and I don't have a problem with people who value that trait so highly that they search for it specifically when chosing a partner. However gifts should be made because one wants to give somebody something not because one expects something in return.
    I understand your concern. I don't actually think women should lay down specific rules like "if you give me that necklace, I will have sex with you 3 times a week for the next 3 months". Lol, that will be absurd. But understand that a relationship is a give and take and in accordance with social psychology and rule of reciprocity, when one gives something, one expects something in return or else the giver will build up resentment.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to please the other person. After all, an important component to good sex is wanting to please. Women are hardwired by biology to desire and want to mate with men who can provide. This is why most women are more turned on by a guy in a suit than a guy with a huge penis.
    Last edited by sadie_genie; 04-06-11 at 12:44 AM.

This is why most women are more turned on by a guy in a suit than a guy with a huge penis.
    Just when I thought you were capable of making an intelligent thought, you come up with the generalization about women that makes them appear in a piss poor light once again.

Please do not speak for all women. Particualrily when you are being a sexist, elitist, vagina barterer out of the 1950's. Ugh! It has to be a language barrier. It has to be O_o Please don't use genetics or "hard wiring" for an excuse for your bad behaviour.

Thank you.

Men will gladly share his wealth for a woman he love. Just look around. This is why men buys expensive gifts for their girlfriends and he gets props for that. In return the girl will show it off to her girlfriends and gush about what a wonderful guy he is. Everyone gives a standing ovulation for the couple for how much they love each other. On the other hand, men will not share a dime with a girl he isn't really into and will only use her for sex if he can get away with it. This is why you see guys staying around a girl for long term but isn't really making much effort into pleasing her and go dutch on every date. Girls who fall victim to that will try to justify his behavior.
    No one said that sharing was a bad thing. To expect to be given things and once you get your "things" then you'll have sex is what I'm opposed to and what whats her name is advocating by the sounds of things. I don't think she particularily means to come across as a sex manipulator but that's certainly how she's coming across. (language barrier?)

On the other hand, men will not share a dime with a girl he isn't really into and will only use her for sex if he can get away with it.
    Yes and some woman will take a man for his generosity and not give him sex if she can get away with it. Believie it or not, it happens to many men on dating sites every day when a woman serial dates and uses a different man every night for a nice meal, drinks and flowers because he's too eager to please. Or she uses her sexuality to get at his house, his car, his paycheck while she doesn't even love him. It goes both ways and goes both ways every day. That's why I tell men to keep a first date to a coffee shop meet. That way they won't be wasting ther hard earned money on women who use men for what they can get from them.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-06-11 at 01:44 AM. Reason: to add last quote and reply
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Lillypond View Post
    Exactly. In both examples you gave, the guy is getting laid. No sex=no real commitment. Generally....not talking for all men

Men who give freely of thier time and money are BIG time manipulators as well..... The worst in fact

sadie_genie Guest
    Just when I thought you were capable of making an intelligent thought, you come up with the generalization about women that makes them appear in a piss poor light once again.
    I am not concern with making anyone look "good". I am speaking of the truth.

Please don't use genetics or "hard wiring" for an excuse for your bad behaviour.
    It is not bad behavior; it is natural desires. Just look at our natural world. The females goes for the strongest mate who can provide and protect her.

Yes and some woman will take a man for his generosity and not give him sex if she can get away with it. Believie it or not, it happens to many men on dating sites every day when a woman serial dates and uses a different man every night for a nice meal, drinks and flowers because he's too eager to please. Or she uses her sexuality to get at his house, his car, his paycheck while she doesn't even love him. It goes both ways and goes both ways every day. That's why I tell men to keep a first date to a coffee shop meet. That way they won't be wasting ther hard earned money on women who use men for what they can get from them.
    So, now you are applying a double standard. It is not okay for women to protect herself against getting used but it is okay for men to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Exactly. In both examples you gave, the guy is getting laid. No sex=no real commitment. Generally....not talking for all men
    See. Men can think for themselves. I think some women should start as well.

I am not concern with making anyone look "good". I am speaking of the truth.
    Your truth .. not everyones.. Please site your references if it's "the truth". Show me where it says that all women (you said "women" that means all of us) will take a man in a suit over a man with a big penis. Personally, I'll take a confident man who knows how to tell women like you no when she has entitlement syndrome like you do over a guy in a suit or a one with a big penis.

It is not bad behavior; it is natural desires. Just look at our natural world. The females goes for the strongest mate who can provide and protect her.
    Just because he's strong and can protect her does not mean that he has money or a suit or a big or a small penis. It is his confidence, his ability to be assertive, his personnae of being strong (not his suite For Fk sakes) Men with suits are often THE MOST BETA MALES out there (not always but often) it is the Alpha male that attracts... whether he has a big penis or a small one. Wakeup woman.

So, now you are applying a double standard. It is not okay for women to protect herself against getting used but it is okay for men to do so?
    Where or where did I say it was not okay for a woman to protect herself against being used but it was okay for a man. Where in that paragraph do you see those words. You are not very good at the art of debate when you use logical fallacy and straw man arguements to try and prove your point.

See. Men can think for themselves. I think some women should start as well.
    You are delusional. You and I should just agree to disagree because you are not equipped to even understand what your own self is actually implying. You're an entitlement princess. "nuff said.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-06-11 at 02:33 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast