+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do I do?

lol sounds like shes trying to get a reaction out of you and is testing you. Don't give her a reaction and play it cool haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Okay, I read your link and as far a this thread goes I suggest you just continue to ignore her by deleting her (meaning your ex) from your facebook and then blocking her as well so she can't creep what you're doing. Then, delete and block her from texting and phoning you.

This girl has shit wrong with her. She broke up with you and she still trys to control your strings like Gheppeto did before Pinnochio became a real boy.

SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU, she confessed to wanting to be with the guy she text behind your back. She's a user and an attention whore and she doesn't value you. She values who she isn't with more that who she is with.

Delete and block her and get on with your life. You're addicted to her drama. You can't give up an addiction if you keep having a hit of what you're addicted to.

It's not attractive to see a guy be strung along like she's strung you along. Please cleanse her from your system and find someone who values you.

Zero contact... delete and block. If she were ever to come back to you, chances are extremely high she will cheat on you. Women (hell people) who get their self-worth through he attention of other men/women when they are already in a relationship make lousy partners. One man is often not enough for gals like her.

Look within and find whats missing in you that you'd want someone like her (liking another while using you) back in your life. You're a smart guy, I've seen some of your posts and know you are intelligent. You need to apply your logical side to this and dismiss your emotional reaction.
    The ex deleted me first because she was initially upset that I was hanging out with "her friends". It's funny because a friend made the same observation about me being addicted. Something along the lines of me being addicted to her like a drug and I refuse to get help when I know it's terrible for me. I think I really do get attached too easily which makes break-ups hurt more. I can sit back and instantly wish that she was still around -- that I could wrap my arms around her and just be with her despite everything that has happened. Then, I start to rationalize with myself and take a step back, really looking everything over. Even if she did make an effort to come back, it would take one hell of a period of convincing for me to even consider getting back with her, let alone befriend her again. Truthfully, I care and love her to no end but she does have a lot of problems that need attention. She even acknowledged these problems to me and while I did everything in my power to help her, she didn't want to help me with mine. So, instead, she found someone else.

The old saying goes, "The grass is greener on the other side." Sure, there is some truth to that but in reality, the grass isn't always the best. You find flaws and imperfections that drive you away or you're so caught up in a mess of your own problems/emotions that it rots the green. I haven't gotten to the point of being able to completely erase her from my life but I'm making progress with everyday. I'm not going to allow her to step all over me. She lied to me, used me, cheated on me and dumped me. You still truly believe that you have any right as to who and who I can't be friends with? Last time I checked, I should be the one that's upset. She'll figure it out someday. Thank you for the kind words. I'll continue to make myself better and, I'll admit, I will have moments of weakness while remembering her the way she used to be but it will be less painful with time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12