+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do I do?

What do I do?

I'm sure most of you have read my thread about my situation.

If not, you can [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/54349-need-some-third-party-advice.html"]here[/URL].

It's been pretty quiet as far as us talking but the last text she sent was telling me to delete someone off of my Facebook which happens to be one of her friends and old roommates. I ignored it. That was last Thursday. Today, I wake up to a FB message, once again, telling me to delete her. That she is NOT my friend. I don't even know how to respond to this. Should I try to talk to her? Just delete her and be on my way? Ignore her again?

If you read the other thread, you'll know that this particular person sent me the friend request. I don't consider her a close friend or anything seeing as we only hung out once so it wouldn't really be that big of a deal if I did delete her. I just don't know. I need some real advice on this. I just want my ex back...

this girl is your ex's friend? why doesnt that girl just delete you.. why is she making YOU do it....

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    this girl is your ex's friend? why doesnt that girl just delete you.. why is she making YOU do it....
    This is what all my friends are saying too. They are wondering if it matters so much to her, why doesn't she approach her friend about it? I have no idea. I really don't want to piss off my ex. I'm still in love with her... Ugh.

then delete her... cause it sounds like shes pissed... OR deactivate your account for a little bit...

then delete her... cause it sounds like shes pissed... OR deactivate your account for a little bit...
    I just don't know now... I'm getting mixed messages. One side says to ignore her. She's trying to still have some degree of control over me and not to let her. Other side says to delete her so I don't piss her off even further. I'm at a stand still.

deactivate your account for a few days.

deactivate your account for a few days.
    I use Facebook a lot to keep in touch with people. I could deactivate it for a couple of days but I feel like she's keeping tabs on who we're still mutual friends with. It won't solve anything if I just deactivate the account for a couple of days. Another one of my friends says the same as everyone else: Ignore her and not to let her have control. She's being childish and if it really mattered, approach the friend, not me. Someone also suggested if I do intend on deleting her to do it and send the friend a message saying why I had to delete her. Just a simple, " _______ asked me to delete you. Sorry." Although, he said he doesn't recommend this at all.

i would just ignore her then... shes looking for a reaction from you... its damned if you do damned if you dont.. you delete her friend she doesnt repect you.. if you dont delete her friend and ignore her.. you look like a jerk... its a lose lose situation

i would just ignore her then... shes looking for a reaction from you... its damned if you do damned if you dont.. you delete her friend she doesnt repect you.. if you dont delete her friend and ignore her.. you look like a jerk... its a lose lose situation
    I know she is trying to get a reaction out of me. Thing is... She has, obviously but she doesn't know that yet. I find myself constantly clicking the message pop-up button and seeing her picture there. It depresses me to no end.

I'd ignore it and if she is that bothered about it she can ask her friend to delete you

Sounds like a control thing and I wouldn't be giving it to her. If you cave on this you give her the power.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    I'd ignore it and if she is that bothered about it she can ask her friend to delete you

Sounds like a control thing and I wouldn't be giving it to her. If you cave on this you give her the power.
    This is what a close friend said. She said it's all a power struggle thing. If I just don't do it, it makes me out to the dominant male who isn't going to be pushed around. She can't keep controlling me when she doesn't want to be with me. Also says that it'll, both, piss her off and make me seem that much more attractive. Who knows what's going through her head. I decided to ignore it. I deleted the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovehearts View Post
    Don't let her control you and don't let her treat you like a doll. You have a mind of your own.
    That's what I'm sticking with. Hard considering the lingering feelings I have but I know this is right and what I should be doing.

tell ur ex to f*ck off she is still ur friend

I just want my ex back...
    Okay, I read your link and as far a this thread goes I suggest you just continue to ignore her by deleting her (meaning your ex) from your facebook and then blocking her as well so she can't creep what you're doing. Then, delete and block her from texting and phoning you.

This girl has shit wrong with her. She broke up with you and she still trys to control your strings like Gheppeto did before Pinnochio became a real boy.

SHE BROKE UP WITH YOU, she confessed to wanting to be with the guy she text behind your back. She's a user and an attention whore and she doesn't value you. She values who she isn't with more that who she is with.

Delete and block her and get on with your life. You're addicted to her drama. You can't give up an addiction if you keep having a hit of what you're addicted to.

It's not attractive to see a guy be strung along like she's strung you along. Please cleanse her from your system and find someone who values you.

Zero contact... delete and block. If she were ever to come back to you, chances are extremely high she will cheat on you. Women (hell people) who get their self-worth through he attention of other men/women when they are already in a relationship make lousy partners. One man is often not enough for gals like her.

Look within and find whats missing in you that you'd want someone like her (liking another while using you) back in your life. You're a smart guy, I've seen some of your posts and know you are intelligent. You need to apply your logical side to this and dismiss your emotional reaction.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 03-06-11 at 09:43 AM. Reason: to add
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

she doesnt deserve that kinda respect from you! she doesnt deserve anything! dont forget where she is and what she is doing... F*CK her!! ignore her!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast