+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: its my birthday and i feel like crap

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    That would be convenient, but no, sweetdreams is a male. But you already knew that because you visited his profile.

not according to the info generated fom that IP. Working for the "MAN" has its perks i guess. lol

Honestly, though, I hope your doctor's appointment goes well.

I mean it. No snark in this post.
    thanks Merry. I do too. I think it will help

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    not according to the info generated fom that IP. Working for the "MAN" has its perks i guess. lol
    So do you know who posted that? How does IP info contain the user's gender?

So do you know who posted that? How does IP info contain the user's gender?
    Who posted what? I honestly dont know who it is, could be the guys wife or girlfriend or whatever. But generally through registration associated with an account.. now its possible the IP could be rerouted somewhere, or could be a public hotspot, using an ip anonymizer etc... but yeah. Its easier to trace if its a static IP as it wont change.

Personally I dont really care that much I just know its not me. im sure the admins here could figure out that the IP associated with the account i use on a daily basis is located no where in the vicinity of the ip in question.

to further elaborate... You can do a trace route and it will lead back to the DHCP server that gave them said address which is in the general vicinity, it takes more snooping on my part to find a more pinpoint location. Nothing illegal

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Good idea, the doc appointment. Even something as benign as a vitamin D deficiency can make us cling to unpleasant emotional responses. I've been there and once my Vit. D was back up to normal with supplements, I snapped right out of it...
    Really now... Interesting because my vitamin D has been low..

Happy birthday, by the way, DH! Don't allow her to get you down.

Would having thalacemia cause depression... I do have that through genetics...

thanks that one guy... its just the game playing shes doing thats really getting to me. One minute she doesnt want to talk to me the next she does... man i should just walk away as I think she has more issues then i do.. which is hard to say! lol

thanks that one guy... its just the game playing shes doing thats really getting to me. One minute she doesnt want to talk to me the next she does... man i should just walk away as I think she has more issues then i do.. which is hard to say! lol
    I know the feeling. Trust me.

yeah i know i should probably just ignore her. Yeah it really does your head in good.. O well.

Would having thalacemia cause depression... I do have that through genetics...

Happy Birthday DH!!!!

And just let it go dude and enjoy your Birthday

What ever she did you were going to get upset. If she didn't wish you happy birthday you'd be compaining she didn;t even think about you on her birthday, she wishes you happy birthday and you are not happy with that either. Just don't worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Happy Birthday DH!!!!

And just let it go dude and enjoy your Birthday

What ever she did you were going to get upset. If she didn't wish you happy birthday you'd be compaining she didn;t even think about you on her birthday, she wishes you happy birthday and you are not happy with that either. Just don't worry about it.
    you are absolutely right and thanks.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who posted what? I honestly dont know who it is, could be the guys wife or girlfriend or whatever. But generally through registration associated with an account.. now its possible the IP could be rerouted somewhere, or could be a public hotspot, using an ip anonymizer etc... but yeah. Its easier to trace if its a static IP as it wont change.

Personally I dont really care that much I just know its not me. im sure the admins here could figure out that the IP associated with the account i use on a daily basis is located no where in the vicinity of the ip in question.
    Dunno ,but all of your IP's are from either Bronx or NY . So are sweetdreams posts ,although you share just one IP... Well daily basis... You're here since february and you acumulated at least 20 IP's already...
    I wazzzz here

then its probably associated with my phone. I use it quite often.. and have been on this site a lot on there... travelling from upstate Ny down to Long Island I would generate a lot of ips. Only explanation I can give you.

The Bronx is in NY.. but if you look the MAIN IP i use should be albany area. then do a google map and check the distance between bronx and albany... not exactly close.

Happy birthday! I know i'm kinda late

thanks empty

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast