+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not getting many women

Quote Originally Posted by zerokool189 View Post
    all of the above. Thunder, why don't you come to San Diego and stay at my place for a week. I would go take care of your place. I love portuguese women!
    Too much gangs and people dying in the streets in America, it's just not worth the risk to meet someone. There's no such thing in Europe.
    Thanks but no. lol
    This post is done for.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

Quote Originally Posted by thundersw View Post
    Too much gangs and people dying in the streets in America, it's just not worth the risk to meet someone. There's no such thing in Europe.
    Thanks but no. lol
    This post is done for.
    I think you have a distorted view of America ... and of English women ;o)
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Thunder, its a shame you believe that. the news is a very power, negative thing. If you believe everything you see on the news you would only think that Japan has Tsunamis, why would you want to visit there? I have been yo Europe, It's beautiful. All I hear about Europe on the news is sex trafficking, If I lived in fear I would never travel to Europe. I would also never talk to girls that I liked... Time to grow a pair of balls my friend

Quote Originally Posted by zerokool189 View Post
    If you believe everything you see on the news you would only think that Japan has Tsunamis, why would you want to visit there?
    I thought Japan was mostly about Pokemon and Godzilla? :-/
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

HA! don't forget tubgirl!

I'm not afraid of visiting America, in fact I'm planning visiting England and America on a not so distant future. I was just fooling around, that was not the original purpose of this post to create any cultural tension. The media distorce too much a country/person image, but that's nothing new.
    I was just trying to share and understand why I suck at dating.
    "E ao imenso e possível oceano
    Ensinam estas Quinas, que aqui vês,
    Que o mar com fim será grego ou romano:
    O mar sem fim é português."

you don't suck at dating! It's like anything else, you need to practice talking to girls. make an effort to talk to one new girl a day to break that fear up. there really is nothing behind the fear.

You will love the trip. I know american girls will melt when they hear your accent.

Quote Originally Posted by thundersw View Post
    I already got laid (if that matters) but not with her, I just weighted in that moment that I could loose a very old friend just because she was giving me a wood.
    Or you could have found yourself in love and making plans to spend the rest of your life together....this is what taking risks is all about...you are looking for change right? Taking a chance or taking a leap can bring you much happiness.

I think you're using your job/education as an excuse to not go out and have fun. I work full time and recently graduated. Maintaining this schedule while having a social life was never a problem for me, and I was always an A student.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12