+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEED a girlfriend??? Why?

I think having a girlfriend is a worthwhile experience in all. For me - my boyfriend is someone who knows me better than any friend, knows my feelings knows my reactions knows what I'm going to say most of the time. He's someone I know I can always do stuff with, go out with and its different that a friend in that you kiss, you get orgasms from, you even get a hug when you've had the shittest day ever.
    Plus when you first get together you will get a feeling thats incomparable to anything. Theres nothing better than the feeling of intense excitement when you first start off a relationship.. you feel like you're going to have a heart attack everytime their name appears on your phone, even their name sounds like something magical. You should definitely get a girlfriend at some point anyway.. you're missing out big time otherwise. Just sayin..

A lot of things are "worthwhile"

a well. I think I got why I came here for

/Thread
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

To answer your initial question - no you definitely do not need a girlfriend. Girlfriends are most of the time much more trouble than they're worth.

Sex, on the other hand, you also don't need, but I would highly recommend it!

What it comes down to is that YOU are the ONLY person who can answer this question.

Realistically, you can only answer it once you have actually had a girfriend. Then you will be able to assess whether it is worth your while or not.

Nobody else here can tell you yes or no.

In life there are lots of things we DONT need ... realistically, all we DO need is air, clean water, and food.

The rest is called living life.

One thing I will say is, do not go through your life convincing yourself you don't need something, without even giving it a go, only to years and years later realise that it has actually been precisely the thing that has been MISSING from your life.
    Last edited by maxmax; 15-06-11 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Typo
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I was afraid of this, but what the hell..

I'm not denying myself anything. I'm simply not pursuing anything at the moment.
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

I'm almost 27 and never had a girlfriend. I have only been kissed by women in formal events but never have been kissed in a romantic or intimate way.

I think that maybe my personality is not attractive to most women and most women do indeed care a lot about personality or maybe God simply doesn't want me to have a girlfriend.

Well...personality wise I can't really say how I'm doing. My friends are split pretty much 50/50 male and female.
    So it's not like they don't want to hang out with me.
    My personality? Don't know. I'm me. I've got friends, so I'm not a total a-hole. Is it good enough to get a girlfriend? Don't know. That's not up to me to decide

I can rule out the god-factor...Don't believe in "divine intervention"

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I understand your friend. How can someone ,who has never touched any pussy say that he doesn't need a girl(friend) You need one, you just don't know about it yet
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I understand your friend. How can someone ,who has never touched any pussy say that he doesn't need a girl(friend)
    I don't NEED one
    And if I ever were to have a girlfriend, it'd be about way more than just "touching a pussy"

You need one, you just don't know about it yet
    Ignorance is bliss

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You really talk like a virgin guy
    I wazzzz here

eehm...

duh?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix View Post
    I don't NEED one
    OH FFS ...

So, you already knew the answer to your own thread.

Why did you come here? To insist to us that you already KNOW that you DON'T need a girlfriend?

How pointless.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Not really.
    I feared this when I opened this thread. But I wanted to know if, in some way, it could be bad for me NOT to have a girlfriend.

That's why I asked the question "Why should I need a girlfriend?" and not "Do I need a girlfriend?"
    Quite a big difference. Granted: the OP could have been clearer on this, but I corrected that a couple of posts after that

Also a major reason I don't really like posting here, because it takes roughly 3 replies for the thread to go competely off-topic.

The only real answers I got were "It feels great" and "You might become a serial killer". So that doesn't help either.

But whatever...I'm going to repeat a former statement:

/Thread

If you want the thread to die then stop coming back to it.

And I second the serial killer possibility, the thought that someone goes through life so self absorbed as to not reach out and want to connect with another person on a relationship level I find extremely odd and this thread is actually creeping me out.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPhoenix View Post
    I don't NEED one
    And if I ever were to have a girlfriend, it'd be about way more than just "touching a pussy
    You certainly are a virgin! Lol

Ignorance is bliss

Actually Ignorance is fear young man

Again people have already answered you.. It's up to you if you need a GF. The only way to answer that question is to actually experience love....something you have yet to do. So I guess this thread has had no point this whole time.
    Last edited by surfhb; 16-06-11 at 03:28 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast