+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please help. I love her and will do anything to be with her.

Quote Originally Posted by ConniptionFit View Post
    So, really, you weren't looking for advice, you were simply looking for someone who shared your opinion.
    I was looking for someone who would be supportive. In life, many things are possible, especially if others have experienced it. I would understand if people say its impossible and for me to stop being delusional if I said I wanted to run 100 MPH but there has been cases where a mother would divorce her husband because she fell in love with someone else. Instead of going against me (even though it may be rare), I'd expect people to be more supportive and help each other. This is what we're all here for.

Quote Originally Posted by loveme123 View Post
    I was looking for someone who would be supportive. In life, many things are possible, especially if others have experienced it. I would understand if people say its impossible and for me to stop being delusional if I said I wanted to run 100 MPH but there has been cases where a mother would divorce her husband because she fell in love with someone else. Instead of going against me (even though it may be rare), I'd expect people to be more supportive and help each other. This is what we're all here for.
    So you want to be supported in making the decision to be with a woman who would leave her marriage for someone else. I think you'll find support for that to be pretty rare. Most people understand that is a fool's game. A woman without the integrity to treat her husband and marriage with respect will not have the integrity to treat you with respect either, once the newness of things have worn off.

Quote Originally Posted by ConniptionFit View Post
    So you want to be supported in making the decision to be with a woman who would leave her marriage for someone else. I think you'll find support for that to be pretty rare. Most people understand that is a fool's game. A woman without the integrity to treat her husband and marriage with respect will not have the integrity to treat you with respect either, once the newness of things have worn off.
    She treats her husband with lots of respect. What happened between us is a rare case. I'm sorry but if your wife or future wife will fall in love with someone (deep true love), she will most likely cheat on you. It's something that's inevitable. You can't suppress your feelings all the time. If your wife or future wife really, truly LOVES you, she will never cheat on you. You just need to bond really strong together and connect very well. It's hard to find that, but if you do like I did, those feelings will never go away. This is why I try so hard to be with her. If it was just because I want to sleep with her and have some feelings, I wouldn't be doing all of this to be with her. I am doing it because I know we are soulmates. We would always stick together in life, whether it means we will both suffer because she's married or not, I will always know her and be close to her.

She treats her husband with lots of respect. What happened between us is a rare case. I'm sorry but if your wife or future wife will fall in love with someone (deep true love), she will most likely cheat on you. It's something that's inevitable. You can't suppress your feelings all the time. If your wife or future wife really, truly LOVES you, she will never cheat on you. You just need to bond really strong together and connect very well. It's hard to find that, but if you do like I did, those feelings will never go away. This is why I try so hard to be with her. If it was just because I want to sleep with her and have some feelings, I wouldn't be doing all of this to be with her. I am doing it because I know we are soulmates. We would always stick together in life, whether it means we will both suffer because she's married or not, I will always know her and be close to her.
    Tell ya what fella. Go tell all this to her husband and see what he thinks.

Of course, you are too cowardly to do this, so you run around behind his back instead.

Oh, btw, last time I checked, secretly meeting up with a coworker and cuddling and kissing with him is not treating her husband with respect... it's called CHEATING and it's what cowards with zero integrity do.

Decent people don't put themselves in situations in which they will "fall in love" while they are married to someone else.

You are both messed up people. Hopefully, you will get into some kind of therapy and she will seek marriage counseling.
    Last edited by ConniptionFit; 12-06-11 at 05:11 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you can be her friend without wanting more and be mature about it, I suppose there is nothing wrong with this.

But, can you really do this? Package your romantic feelings for her away in some corner of your mind and never look at them again?

If you are serious about this, then what you should do is find another woman to love and focus your romantic feelings on. If you do this, maybe then you can truly just be this woman's friend. But right now this is just a recipe for an affair at worst and you getting yourself shredded at best. I'm sorry.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I reckon Jerry Spring would just love this story. Can't wait to see it on the TV, especially the fight scene between the husband and the young 'ahem' person who wants to steal his wife.
    Train crash, train crash. This forum is more fun than the TV

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    If you can be her friend without wanting more and be mature about it, I suppose there is nothing wrong with this.

But, can you really do this? Package your romantic feelings for her away in some corner of your mind and never look at them again?

If you are serious about this, then what you should do is find another woman to love and focus your romantic feelings on. If you do this, maybe then you can truly just be this woman's friend. But right now this is just a recipe for an affair at worst and you getting yourself shredded at best. I'm sorry.
    Thanks for being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post

Thanks for being honest.

I am curious about two things -
    1) If you are so sure about your bond with this woman, why don't you feel like she is cheating on YOU with her husband?
    and
    2) You haven't given any update on the situation that I have seen, so I am guessing that she is still taking the time away from you? When is she supposed to come back again?
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Funny, I spoke to someone at the gas station earlier today. Does this mean we're also in love?
    Only if you were at the full-service pump. If it was self-service, you're on your own.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I know everyone says move on and give her space but it hurts more than getting punched 10 times in the stomach.
    Sounds like you've met her husband.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    I am curious about two things -
    1) If you are so sure about your bond with this woman, why don't you feel like she is cheating on YOU with her husband?
    and
    2) You haven't given any update on the situation that I have seen, so I am guessing that she is still taking the time away from you? When is she supposed to come back again?
    1. because shes been with him before we met. Also, at one point she told me she hasnt slept with him for over 2 months.

2. we are now talking and friends. We havent seen each other yet but hopefully soon we will. I am giving her space (while still talking to her).

What so you want us to enable you by supporting your folly? Please!

You have emotional immaturity and the inability to see the whole picture. Tell us, what will you do for the rest of your prime years while she sleeps beside her husband and lies to you about how often they have sex? Will you wait while she "decides?"
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123