+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How could i have sealed the deal?

How could i have sealed the deal?

i work at a local park as park patrol. i drive a golf cart around and make sure the parks r safe. im 19 and had a prime opportunity to get somewhere with a group of 3 attractive girls. me and my co worker/friend drove past them purposely because we knew they were taking pictures and my friend figured they would need someone to take pictures for them. they asked us to take a pic and my friend said he had a bad knew (which he did, he had a crutch) so he let me take the pics. i took 2 pics and got a little joke in there but as soon as they got what they wanted i gave back the camera and got back in my golf cart. i guess i froze up, i was a little nervous, but if they woulda started talking to me, i woulda been ok, i just couldnt strike up a convo. what should i have done?

you coulda introduced yourself.. ask them if hey wanted to golf with you, or maybe ask if they wanted to suck your dick on the 10th hole bunker

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    you coulda introduced yourself.. ask them if hey wanted to golf with you, or maybe ask if they wanted to suck your dick on the 10th hole bunker
    i dont work on a golf course lol. i work in a park. its actually called a gator that i drive, but i didnt know if everyone would know that so i said golf cart

ooooh... well i used to work at a park... if they were into you they will be back.. if you see them ask them if they want to play with your balls... (have a can of tennis balls in the cart) hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    ooooh... well i used to work at a park... if they were into you they will be back.. if you see them ask them if they want to play with your balls... (have a can of tennis balls in the cart) hahaha
    thats a good laugh and all. i just needed to know how to start convo

just be yourself dude.. i used to have teh same problem (still do). Just be funny and natural.

i can be myself, sometimes a little nervous, so not so natural. but i dont get panic attacks or anything lol, just a little good nervousness. i just dont know how to get a convo going

theres no set saying.. just introduce yourself... ask a question, tell a joke etc...

ok well me and my friend r working out a game plan. (this is y i love facebook, always gives u ur last hope) the one girl went to school with us and my friend is friends with her on fb. im planning on sending her a friend request then asking if her or her friends lost a ring at the park. (obviously there is no ring) then when she says no, send a message back with a joke like, u never said thank you!! or should i b like, something along the lines of wanting to see them more? not creepy serious, just something that shows interest

no you dont know them.. you want to see them more? You should ask them if they have any weapons on them... if they say no.. tell them you will walk them to their car in the dark with a ski mask on... hahahaha..

just be aloof... the facebook thing will work just dont come on too heavy.

After she says it wasn't hers or her friends, idk what to say

anyone other ideas?
    Last edited by nukl92; 07-07-11 at 02:34 PM.

I don't know about giving some fake lost ring story over Facebook, seems kind of shady and weird, frankly. But:

Quote Originally Posted by nukl92 View Post
    just needed to know how to start convo
    Ask questions. With those girls, for example, you could have started a decent conversation by asking where they're from, or what they're doing at the park, or if they're been to that super awesome place in the park that most people don't know about, whatever. Pretend you're confident.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Ask questions. With those girls, for example, you could have started a decent conversation by asking where they're from, or what they're doing at the park, or if they're been to that super awesome place in the park that most people don't know about, whatever. Pretend you're confident.
    exactly

pretend you're confident - fake it til you make it after awhile you'll start to be confiden
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

are merryH and dannyH related? are you guys brother and sister, danny and merry? lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast