+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think i sealed the split...or can i fix it?

I think i sealed the split...or can i fix it?

well as you all know me any my fiancee ended up having a break. Now to go back a few steps, her Ex before me ricky, was a violent person, always bashing her, being a rick and abusing her. Anyway she left him and then we started going out and then got engaged. I knew that she had been on and off with this other guy for about 3 years before i met her.

we decided to go to dinner the other night and talk about our relationship n stuff, she told me that she still loved me and that things were good, she was just finding it hard with the whole move so fa away and everything with i could understand. ( she moved 5 hours away ). From what i knew everythingwas good and we wer going to get bac together untill.....

Ricky walks into the restaurant and says "hi darling" and gave her a kiss....i looked at her and she almost burst into tears, i was furious, not only coz it ment she was with ricky but also coz this guy bashes her, so i stood up and proceded to bash this poor guy who thought he was so hard and then took off.

stupid things take over with rage but oh well, she rings me the next morning crying and apologising, i just heard her out then put the fone down....

think i've screwed this relationship? we wer so close to moving back together and i did this lol. anything i can try do?

cheers

hey man, thats the thing bout being a nice guy, girls prefer jackasses who beat them...well not necesarily, but u have to b a little dominating, no female wants to go out with a passive fellow!! u didn't do anything wrong standing up for her, but what u should have done is, dump her and gone for somebody else!! she might seem to need patience and understanding, but what the hell, u ain't running a rehabilitation centre for emotionally damaged females!! ur just wasting yer time dude!! there a tons of females like this everywhere!! so ur not alone ok, its has happened, to a lotta guys, including myself!! but in my case i just told her to pack her emotional shit, and showed her the door!!! she tried calling, but i didn't pay much interest 2 what she had to say!! we guys have lives of our own, and we have problems of our own without adding anybody else's problems onto ourselves!! let her know that!! and trust me man, its best u let her know that its over, unless ofcourse thats not what u want!! ur wasting yer time dude!! move on!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

Um, why don't you think about what she is doing and then ask yourself "Why would I want to?"

She isn't worth the trouble. Any girl that is weak enough to stop dating you and go back to some abusive tyrant doesn't even deserve the phone call you gave her or the post here on the forum. I wouldn't touch her with a 14 foot cattle prod.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

cheers guys! i have told her i can't be screwed with her S**T and that i dont want to see her basically...she was all apologetic but hey i'ev heard it before.

cheers!