+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: antidepressents

merry you are a moron

Merry, I was under the impression he started this thread to log his journey into anti depressants and to gain some support on that journey. If you don't like the thread ignore it.

DH, suicidal thoughts are just that, thoughts. Believe it or not, you have the power to control your thoughts. Don't let them take root. Move them on if you don't like them. Keep building your army of positive thoughts.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Look at me.

Look at me.

Look at me.

Look at meeee.

...You guys aren't looking at me...

Ah-ha! Guys, I'm having suicidal thoughts!

LOOK AT ME, GODDAMMIT.

...Purrzzzzz? You're still looking at me, right?

Ask. Your. Doctor.

Never. Post. Again.
    I can see why you are popular with the smarter posters.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    merry you are AWESOME
    I fixed your post, Dark.

@ Merry, I would love to tag-team you on this one, but I made Dark cry last time enough that he needed to delete his whiny thread. But know that my e-spirit is with you all the way.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    Merry, I was under the impression he started this thread to log his journey into anti depressants and to gain some support on that journey. If you don't like the thread ignore it.
    With all due respect, Maiden, DH has been making threads similar to this one for the duration of his time here. So I disagree that this thread was intended to log his use of antidepressants (which doesn't really belong on a relationship forum, anyway) and instead, he makes these threads because he wants attention from the few people who still indulge him.

Also, I will absolutely ignore DH and any of his threads if he promises to stop posting advice. He's terrible at it, and he's in no position to be trying to help others, anyway. Is that a deal, DH?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You people don't want me to make a list of his threads...
    I wazzzz here

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    You people don't want me to make a list of his threads...
    Sounds like something I would do if I were still mod.

Is it so bad that someone seeks comfort from the forum? If it helps...why not?
    Sure, a lot of people don't have the time/patience to help, thats fair enough. Is it constructive though to mock/bully for your own amusement?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Is it constructive though to mock/bully for your own amusement?
    Ehhh, probably not.

i was just looking for advice on antidepressents and people that use them.. my advice is constructive (usually) unlike some people on here who only spew negative remarks.

As long as you keep making attention-whoring threads like this one where you repeatedly talk about your urges to kill people, I'll likely keep mocking you.
    MerryH,
    Stop displaying your ignorance on issues of depression, it only makes you look bad. He sounds like he has real depression, he has been very detailed with symptoms. And he needs help, which he is trying to get. It is very very difficult to find the right meds for an individual, so stop making an *ss of yourself.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    MerryH,
    Stop displaying your ignorance on issues of depression, it only makes you look bad. He sounds like he has real depression, he has been very detailed with symptoms. And he needs help, which he is trying to get. It is very very difficult to find the right meds for an individual, so stop making an *ss of yourself.
    Are you going to tell him which meds to take, then?

I never said he wasn't depressed. He should get help. Professional help. He's not going to get that here. He should be discussing this with his doctor, not loveforum.net.

Are you going to tell him which meds to take, then?

I never said he wasn't depressed. He should get help. Professional help. He's not going to get that here. He should be discussing this with his doctor, not loveforum.net.
    right but some people on here have real experiences with them... something a doctor does not.. Id rather avoid taking bad ones just because a doctor is trying to pay off his yacht and pushes medicines that make them rich

The crime here is that another one of these threads went to 6 pages and who knows how many useless posts. Once again, the mods got sick of it and resorted to be ****ing useless, and the OP just kept pulling the thread along when it actually died on page 2.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    The crime here is that another one of these threads went to 6 pages and who knows how many useless posts. Once again, the mods got sick of it and resorted to be ****ing useless, and the OP just kept pulling the thread along when it actually died on page 2.
    actually ive gotten some good responses past page two

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast