+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Opposites attract !

Opposites attract !

Ok so here goes I've met this guy through a running club recently and over the last few week we have met up quite a bit but this last week not so much we are polar opposites but this is quite exciting for me

Ok so
    He's accountant and very loyal to his job I manage a softplay centre for kids

He's was in a relationship for 10 year and married for 5 he's 32 I'm 30

He's got a very nice pent house in the city and I live in an average 1 bed flat
    Academic vs practical
    He's got OCD and is very orderly I just go with the flow
    Weve had some great nights out which had involvedmid week late night and heavy drinking and I can imagine he's not used to it

He's like Girls with heals and has commented that I don't wear them ( not as good to dance in lol
    What do you think
    He says I'm great fun to be with but have I burned him out to quickly !!!

I really enjoy spending time with him he's say a bring a bit of choas into his life which he's says is not a bad thing

Sounds good so far I don't really understand what your question is. You're both having a good time and are connecting well, isn't that what counts? Why are you concerned about being different? It would be boring to date yourself. Who we think we should be with generally winds up miles from who we actually are attracted to and mesh well with.

None of what you brought up sounds like a problem to me. If you disagree on basic principles and want to go different places in life, that poses a serious problem but you haven't mentioned anything of the kind.

The OP is here because there is a red flag up that she hasn't made clear to us. I'm also not sure what the question is, but there is something that doesn't sit completely right, which is why the OP is posting.

A little more clarity will help.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Opposites attract is mostly not true in my opinion.

Most people are usually attracted to people who look like them which means most beautiful-looking woman will seek a beautiful-looking man who will match them. What I also realized is that people of a certain religious background will want their partner to be of the same religious background as they. Religious differences are usually the hardest to overcome and religion always wins in the end.
    Last edited by aspie guy; 19-07-11 at 07:12 AM.

I think she ment personallity and interests, imo your right on the appearance and religion tho

Is his name Patrick Bateman?? ahaha. I kid.
    Now was the "wearing heels" comment his way of encouraging you to wear them? If so, tread lightly.
    Or was is a compliment?