+ Follow This Topic

Thread: why is this guy still talking to me?

why is this guy still talking to me?

Should it even be worth it to date someone who says they don't have time to wait for me just because i said I might be able to move out of my house within a year of our relationship? I keep dreaming about him and it's not making me happy. I keep thinking about him when I am not with him or when I see his pictures or when he's online. But I just shrub it off and try to move on. Now he is with someone else and I am still trying my best to shrub it off.

Last month he said that he likes me the most then couple weeks later, he says he dating someone else and had one of the best dates with her. he said he will continue to see her and now he is with her and deleted his online dating site account. My friend thinks he won't make me feel emotionally secure and I guess I worry too much.

But how can I just forget about him and move on? I can't withstand this any longer. I tried so hard to forget about him but it's not going away. I hate it when I dreamed about him and I realized that it didn't go away.... and that i still miss him. It's everytime I have a dream about him, it starts acting up...

When I think about it, he's insecure and doesn't want to waste time on a girl that doesn't give him what he wants. He broke up with his ex because she didn't want children and didn't discuss why she didn't want it or why she was afraid of pain and labor. If you love someone shouldn't you try to make them feel secure and comfortable? When I said I probably cannot move in with him so fast even though its a year from now, he said he can't wait.

However, he suddenly comes stepping in my door and handing me a present, says he likes me the most, and continues to talk to me. Sometimes I don't know if he does miss me or not, but as of right now I don't think he does because he got someone else. He still talks to me and ask me what I am up to, if I am dating any other guys, he asked me to go on a trip with him 2 weeks ago during july 4thwith his friends while he was dating that other girl. Now he is in a relationship with this girl... but still wants to know how I am doing...

What the heck does he want from me? You don't know how much I wanna tell him I miss him and tell him why I am insecure about moving in with him and how I feel about him. Should I still tell him? Tell him the truth about how I feel or should I let it be? If I let it be, and I dream about him then I keep thinking about him and feel sad. I cannot control my dreams. My dreams are telling me something and the truth about how I feel about him.

Also when I told him I dated this guy, he started asking many questions about him and asked me about him today... Maybe that's why he found him someone new lol? o.0 I actually never seen him before, i just said we're just gonna watch a movie, but never happened lol

I have learned many years ago when to cut my losses and walk away........as a man, there are lots of women out there to meet, life is too short and I feel very few people are worth "waiting" for...........if a person likes you, and you like them, and you both want to be together, you WILL be together! If one person wants to be in a relationship but one is still hemming and hawing, it's just not gonna work.

he asked me to go on a trip with him 2 weeks ago during july 4thwith his friends while he was dating that other girl. Now he is in a relationship with this girl... but still wants to know how I am doing...
    So: did you go with him on this trip?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Is your Relationship dieing? Well boost it back up by using this Guide to Sending Romantic Text Messages!
    Everything is explained at this link!!
    [url=http://www.texttheromanceback.com/?hop=majordeal9&pid=hp]Text The Romance Back with Michael Fiore[/url]

@wakeup: no I did not

Good. Now just ignore him and he'll go away. He's trying to keep a door open so he can walk back through it to you should it not work out with the girl he's now with. He's with another girl now so stop talking to him and your dreams of him will eventually stop.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion