+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He Never Tried to Say "I'm sorry.."

No, you're not stupid, but you have your dignity and punching a man is below it *ggg*....

I think you're really strong, throwing his ring into his face and storming out definitely had style!

And I still hope that it's not a "male kind" thing and there are still a few honest specimen out there one of which hopefully will cross my path soon and fall madly and forever in love with me... and one for you too!

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    My ex is listed in my phone as "Horrible Bitch". It's a lot of fun to use the voice dial on my phone and say clearly "Call Horrible Bitch, Mobile".
    Very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeema View Post
    No, you're not stupid, but you have your dignity and punching a man is below it *ggg*....

I think you're really strong, throwing his ring into his face and storming out definitely had style!

And I still hope that it's not a "male kind" thing and there are still a few honest specimen out there one of which hopefully will cross my path soon and fall madly and forever in love with me... and one for you too!

thanks
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

I feel the same way my ex has never gave me a sorry of any sort it just sad it puts you in a position where you feel like you can't move on even talk to that person but once you figure out the situation you wouldn't won't a sorry more like why would someone do something so hurtful if they did actually care......smh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12