+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He Never Tried to Say "I'm sorry.."

He Never Tried to Say "I'm sorry.."

I broke up with him for cheating
    it's killing me and I can't help it.
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Would you feel any different if he did apologise?
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

I wouldn't

My ex never ever apolgised for anything, at least not sincerely.

Best I ever got was "yeah sorry ... I only did it because ... but it was your fault because you did x"

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    Would you feel any different if he did apologise?
    I don't, maybe I thought I could forgive him...
    but that's impossible
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

He's a selfish prick who isn't even aware he did anything wrong. It's not your fault he didn't apologize. He's just clueless about how his actions affect others. Sorry you're hurting. It gets easier with time and good friends and good times. Delete his number. Take everything that reminds you of him and store it in a box, out of sight, out of mind. I know you're not ready to throw anything away yet. But someday you will be.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    He's a selfish prick who isn't even aware he did anything wrong. It's not your fault he didn't apologize. He's just clueless about how his actions affect others. Sorry you're hurting. It gets easier with time and good friends and good times. Delete his number. Take everything that reminds you of him and store it in a box, out of sight, out of mind. I know you're not ready to throw anything away yet. But someday you will be.
    What if I went back searching for his number someday? it's too hard for me to accept that he's out of my life now.
    heh, Look at me! I'm not even ready to delete A phone number!

The guy cheated on you and didn't even have the decency to admit where he went wrong. You don't want this guy's phone number, but I get why you aren't ready to lose it yet. Better change his Contact Name to Douche Bag or something similar.

The guy cheated on you and didn't even have the decency to admit where he went wrong. You don't want this guy's phone number, but I get why you aren't ready to lose it yet. Better change his Contact Name to Douche Bag or something similar.
    Bingo! you just made my day! thank you so much Iannabell...

I'm keepin' it but I'm gonna change the Contact Name into another
    I need suggestions, please?

How about A DIRT BAG? or SCUM BAG

My ex is listed in my phone as "Horrible Bitch". It's a lot of fun to use the voice dial on my phone and say clearly "Call Horrible Bitch, Mobile".

How about CC for cheating coward, simply because that what he is, isn't he?

Btw my ex also never apologized, on the contrary, in his world he always was and still is the poor one, the victim who had no other choice than to lie to me about his secret female "only good" (guess that's why he hid them from me) friends (and lots of other stuff, too) because I was so distrustful, jealous (I wonder how come...) and wouldn't have been able to cope with the truth. Well, fact is the truth was everything I ever wanted and I told him so again and again because I felt something was wrong, but still he lied and lied because he had to "protect" me... out of "false consideration" how he said... what a hero!

Keep us updated on what contact name you finally chose!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyeema View Post
    How about CC for cheating coward, simply because that what he is, isn't he?

Btw my ex also never apologized, on the contrary, in his world he always was and still is the poor one, the victim who had no other choice than to lie to me about his secret female "only good" (guess that's why he hid them from me) friends (and lots of other stuff, too) because I was so distrustful, jealous (I wonder how come...) and wouldn't have been able to cope with the truth. Well, fact is the truth was everything I ever wanted and I told him so again and again because I felt something was wrong, but still he lied and lied because he had to "protect" me... out of "false consideration" how he said... what a hero!

Keep us updated on what contact name you finally chose!
    I wonder how many of those my ex had.
    the first thing I heard from his lips was "BABY, It's not what it looks like"
    i took off his stupid fancy ring and threw it to his face
    turned my back and left
    he never tried to stop me
    i wish i had the power to punch him in the face
    but I'll never hit a man, coz i hate to hurt their STUPID MALE EGO
    u see how stupid I am
    I'll still love this MALE KIND, even if they kill me with their lies

Anyway! I like the CC but how about
    SOB
    but it sounds random?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    My ex is listed in my phone as "Horrible Bitch". It's a lot of fun to use the voice dial on my phone and say clearly "Call Horrible Bitch, Mobile".
    I must admit this HORRIBLE BITCH name is awesome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast