+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I think I blew it with my baby...

How can I get her back?

Leave her alone. Your addicted to her for reasons that have nothing to do with who she is, but what she does for you. There is a difference and I know you're going to have trouble distinguishing it. You need to do some serious reflection. How are your kids, btw?

I caught her online last night and IMed her. She was drunk, I could tell by the way she was typing. And she doesn't get drunk often... She really told me what she thought of me. I got the full, un sugar coated drunken opinion.

I don't know if I can handle this.

I have pain pills for my injury... Late last night I thought about taking them all. THe only thing that stopped me was thinking about my kids.

Jesus, and I thought I had problems.

You're in an open relationship, what more can you expect by being with someone who is also "open". I completely understand love is a b1tch in every way shape and form, but you placed yourself in a situation where this could or would happen.

On another note, I've had an ingrown hair on my ball sack for like 10 years, and I'm debating to go see a doctor about it. Whatcha think?

Quote Originally Posted by Renwo View Post
    On another note, I've had an ingrown hair on my ball sack for like 10 years, and I'm debating to go see a doctor about it. Whatcha think?
    Get it drunk and then goad it into telling you what it really thinks of you.

I didn't get her drunk... she was already drunk. I see Mr. Wonderful is having a real positive influence on her life. I've only seen her drunk a handful of times in the ten years I've known her.

And what the hell did you do for her that was so great? Nothing wrong with drinking and having a good time. Sucks that you had to hear some brutal honesty, but you need to. You chastise her for being drunk when a few days ago you were going to drink yourself under the table so you didn't have to deal with your problems. Really healthy alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by lahnnabell View Post
    And what the hell did you do for her that was so great? Nothing wrong with drinking and having a good time. Sucks that you had to hear some brutal honesty, but you need to. You chastise her for being drunk when a few days ago you were going to drink yourself under the table so you didn't have to deal with your problems. Really healthy alternative.
    I was always there for her. I LOVE her and I always made sure she knew it. Does the new guy love her? Does he treat her as well as I did? He better. Ii I ever find out different... it will be on.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post
    I was always there for her. I LOVE her and I always made sure she knew it. Does the new guy love her? Does he treat her as well as I did? He better. Ii I ever find out different... it will be on.
    She has a girlfriend that loves her too and is apparently far more accepting of their open relationship status than you are. Why would she need BS from you? Loving someone isn't trying to possess them. Heart is right, what you wrote speaks more strongly than what you intended to write.

And now you're hiding behind false bravado that you'll defend her honor if this guy hurts her. What are you gonna do? Break his legs? Aren't you on disability which is why you're not working, right?

She has a girlfriend that loves her too and is apparently far more accepting of their open relationship status than you are. Why would she need BS from you? Loving someone isn't trying to possess them. Heart is right, what you wrote speaks more strongly than what you intended to write.

And now you're hiding behind false bravado that you'll defend her honor if this guy hurts her. What are you gonna do? Break his legs? Aren't you on disability which is why you're not working, right?
    I don't think her girlfriend loves her. I think her girlfirned lusts her. It's just sex between them from what I can see. THey have had this arrangement for a long time, but I still don't think it goes beyond just sex.

Yes, I'm on disability... I didn't mean anything violent. THere are other ways to get back at someone. He smokes pot. I know where he lives. One phonecall to the cops...

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post
    I don't think her girlfriend loves her. I think her girlfirned lusts her. It's just sex between them from what I can see. THey have had this arrangement for a long time, but I still don't think it goes beyond just sex.

Yes, I'm on disability... I didn't mean anything violent. THere are other ways to get back at someone. He smokes pot. I know where he lives. One phonecall to the cops...
    You're pathetic... This is exactly why she left you.

You're pathetic... This is exactly why she left you.
    Maybe... I just wish she would have traded up. SHe left me for some old pot smoking hippie who's accomplished nothing in his life. SHe hasn't even slept with him yet from what I understand... hope he's good in bed because she won't have me to satisfy her anymore.

Yea, he may be younger, healthy and better looking then I am... but he's still a pothead.
    Last edited by EmptyChurch; 27-07-11 at 07:25 AM.

Another long hard day of misery...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you've apparently been more of a burden than an enhancement to her life.
    This^. You really do feel sorry for yourself don't you? I'm turned off by your posts and I don't even know you. People want *a partner* in life, not a child or a headache or someone who makes them feel worse together than apart.

What do you have to give to another person such that they want to spend their time with you? Think very hard about this. Many people think its about money, but for most its not. TIME is the most precious thing we have to give another person. I would gladly have a relationship with a wonderful man who made less money than me but worked hard, enjoyed life and was a genuine pleasure to be with.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345