My GF of a year -- who is very attractive and who has kept in touch with everyone she ever met, it seems, messages old sex partners who insult her. She texts back, throwing gas on the fire and then they text out of the blue near midnight and she responds as if she REALLY wants to hear from them. Weird, cryptic texts like "Hi" "let me know o.k.?" Hope All is Well and signs her name. She then says she did not do it and will roll her eyes and walk away when i tell her I can show her. She humiliates me with her disgust towards my following of her and when she gets these texts, some she erases and some she does not. She leaves for 'errands", uses hardly any gas and gets nothing accomplished but denies everything to the end, blaming me for accusing her of something I will never truly prove. She says my accusing is what the real problem is and tells me she loves me and she "works her ass off" to be with me. I think she loves the chase, like any woman and I am here and follow her around to gain the attention she asks for from the guys who insult her. She does not have to chase me and I feel "petted" and "felt sorry for" and cut down. She has so many Ex BF contact her, she borrows money from them, calls them, goes to their houses but almost always denies it or has an excuse that sounds something like " I haven't been over there . . . since I borrowed that money." I have no life. Four walls and you."

I provide for her and she hangs out with her friends who talk behind my back. Strangely my phone malfunctioned when she went on a day trip a few weeks ago, with a GF in the direction of the house of a guy who hacks cell phones. My phone began working again when she came back and she had gone by his house to get a monitor . . . "so that I would not have to go to the trouble". She rarely, rarely does things like that for me. What am I to believe with no solid proof . . .only my gut? Her actions say one thing but she denies everything . . . and I continue to stay stuck in a quiet, emotional disturbance, questioning my sanity and my status as a man. . . and my status as a man she truly wants.