+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are guys opinions on virgins?

What are guys opinions on virgins?

I really would like to know what guys think of virgins .. honestly are they freaked out by them or do they like it ?

Any grown and mature male who says who prefers virgins is a freak

Personally, I prefer somebody with experience. But if I dug a chick, I wouldn't turn her away for simply that fact. Of course, I'm 31, so the chances of me ever dating a virgin is pretty non-existent.

You'd be surprised Evo. I recently met a 30 yr old woman who is a virgin. She chose to take the moral high ground in her teens, then went to Uni and was too busy for a relationship. By the time she left Uni and started working she felt she had missed her opportunity and is now scared she'll die a virgin.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUL SISSSSTA View Post
    I really would like to know what guys think of virgins .. honestly are they freaked out by them or do they like it ?
    Depends a lot on why they're virgin. If it's by choice, it's a huge turnoff.
    If it's because she has been busy and shy or maybe only had relationships with religious fanatics, I can't really complain due to my own inexperience but I'd still prefer an experienced one.
    So, in short, it's not good but isn't a deal breaker either unless it's by choice.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    Personally, I prefer somebody with experience. But if I dug a chick, I wouldn't turn her away for simply that fact. Of course, I'm 31, so the chances of me ever dating a virgin is pretty non-existent.
    my bf is 32, and he was my first... he was really sweet about it though, and incredibly patient

If you find a BF without much experience they might even prefer it, because you won't be comparing them to other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SOUL SISSSSTA View Post
    The stereotype is that a virgin girl's vagina is fresh and TIGHT so it'll feel better.

I seriously doubt guys will hate a virgin girl. Hopefully no abuse is happening (like from an older 30+ year old man with a 15-16 year old girl).

And Why would any guy be turned off by virgins?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    And Why would any guy be turned off by virgins?
    I think that the worst thing is that they are likely to be prudish. Especially the older virgins.

Also, it's possible that they have no idea how to get herself off much less a guy. It would be fair to assume that'll change though.
    I've also heard that the first time can be painful. Sounds scary and stressful.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    I think that the worst thing is that they are likely to be prudish. Especially the older virgins.

Also, it's possible that they have no idea how to get herself off much less a guy. It would be fair to assume that'll change though.
    It's only painful if the guy is impatient or selfish, same as any other time.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

that doesn't answer my question? would you hate a girl if she's prudent?
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    that doesn't answer my question? would you hate a girl if she's prudent?
    Prudish has more negative connotation than prudent in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    A person who is considered a prude may have reservations about nudity, participating in romantic or sexual activity
    I wouldn't necessarily hate a prude but I wouldn't enjoy a relationship with someone who has such reservations.

I wouldn't necessarily hate a prude but I wouldn't enjoy a relationship with someone who has such reservations.
    It depends on what kind of reservations she has...
    Believe it or not, It's hard for a girl to give up her virginity after 20 .... It becomes a tough decision.

Are guys supposed to have an opinion on virgins?

If a girl is a virgin, it's no biggie; she'll pick things up.

After that, then the same problems may apply with any partner; finding that you're incompatible or that she doesn't enjoy or won't be willing to engage in certain things.

At least with someone who is experienced they can set the boundaries and be direct about what does and doesn't go from early on in the relationship. With a virgin, it may be a while before she establishes what those things are, since in most cases you're going to want to start things of 'slowly' as far as being 'adventurous' is concerned.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast