+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Really ****ed off right now ...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Well, she sent me a text 20 minutes ago.

Not a call, a text.

Happy Birthday and all that. Apparently she has been really busy and had extra shifts.

No apologies for messing my day about. No mention of arranging or meeting up in future.

So, no beating around the bush, I replied and simply asked whether she was still interested in dating.

I am awaiting a reply.

Now, either one of two things will happen

1) either she wont respond at all or;

2) she will get to me tomorrow or later.

I doubt she will say she wants to end things, not today, not with it being my birthday, so that she doesn't come across as the 'bad person'.

Well, the answer is clear to me, but she would rather drag things out rather than just come out with it. That makes her the 'bad person' in my books as she can't just be honest with me and would rather continue to mess me about.

Pathetic.
    Interesting. I've never dated a guy who actually cared about this stuff. Steak and a sausage roll to celebrate would be fine whenever I got around to it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Do chicks forget birthdays same as guys?
    Yes.

If you're suggesting she forgot, however, she didn't.

What she did forget, was to give a ****.

But such is life.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, the advice for a girl whose guy forgot would be: dump him. So same goes for you. Equal opportunity and all that.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

He did....

Sorry it ended the way it did.

At least you only put in a month right? Thank goodness you learned this about her now rather than later and gotten more hurt. Relationships are a b*tch, but at least you know what you won't put up with in the next one...a selfish bitch who doesn't care or respect you. Just a matter of fune tuning your relationship meter for the next time.

Tomorrow will be better!
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Happy Birthday and all that. Apparently she has been really busy and had extra shifts.
    Uggggggh. My #1 biggest pet peeve is that over-used, lame 'too busy' excuse. Give me a freaking break!! Do so many people really believe that the excuse is believable? In this age where people text while sitting on the shitter, text while swerving all over the road trying to drive, text, text, text, Facebook, Facebook, Facebook...how can they suddenly get too busy to send a quick text that says 'Terribly sorry, I'm really busy today, Happy Birthday! I'll get back to you later.' Do that, and I might actually believe it...at least it might make me think that she is less of a bitch. I may even sit there staring at my phone waiting for it to ring, depending upon how pathetic a state of mind I am in at the time. Is the 'I was too busy' excuse a purposeful attempt to piss someone off so they hopefully break up with the other person so they can get off guilt-free? I've seen that excuse a bunch reading through these forums. Lame.

At any rate, Happy Birthday, sorry she was 'too busy' to send you a quick message.

[url=http://www.puatraining.com/puablog/2011/04/deal-flakes-cereal-variety/]How to Deal with Flakes (not cereal) - Women who don't get back in Touch[/url]

there used to be a guy who posted here named neoseminole and he was into all this pua shit. i fought him on it tooth and nail but i'm willing to admit there is something to it.

he would say you gave her too much power and then tell you the stuff in this article. to me you acted like a cry baby. you hadn't heard from her and you kinda knew she was gonna flake but you waited for her to do it so you could be pissed. you should've made some plans with your friends and then if she got in touch you could've told her, "i hadn't heard from you so my friends and i plan on celebrating my birthday at this time and place, i'd love for you to be there." and if she didn't show up then you had fun and maybe met some other girls.

it's really a turn-off to be so pushy. i would not like to feel obligated to something, particularly after a month of dating. it would put me off. i would rather have an open invitation to a celebration than be put in a situation where it is my sole responsibility to fulfill your desires on your birthday. perhaps she just wasn't into you but then this put the icing on the cake.

sorry, i doubt this is what you wanted to hear. but happy birthday! good luck next year. you have more years ahead of you than you do behind.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Well yesterday may have been my birthday, but today are the birthday 'celebrations'.

It was her that suggested to do something on my birthday itself as 1) l had no plans, 2) it was the only day we could meet this week, and 3) she wouldn't be available today for drinks/meal etc because of work.

So that blows most of that argument out of the water.

True that she did have too much power in that l agreed to it, took the day off work, and then was left at her will.

The simple fact is she changed her mind, and rather than be honest, she messed me around.

The simple fact is she changed her mind, and rather than be honest, she messed me around.
    *snipped* Max. She's a cow.. PERIOD. Why would you want to apply any effort or perfectly good PUA techniques to a Cow?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-08-11 at 11:17 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Why would you want to apply any effort or perfectly good PUA techniques to a Cow?
    Guess what?

I don't ;o)

Hmm, I know how you feel, chief. My self imposed exile from these fine forums was due to a girl ****ing my head up.
    Alas, I allowed myself to fall too easily for her.
    Anyways, try to keep your head up my friend. She obviously wasn't the right one for you!
    - The Bringer of Rain

Poor you I was gonna say maybe she does have a reason for not getting back but obviously she was just being a massive bitch

You're better off without her

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    He did....
    So what are we posting for? Next.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

She's sent me a text suggesting that she wasn't breaking up with me, but that my accusations were hurtful and upsetting, and that is the reason she no longer wants to date 'anyone'.

Frankly, I'm not buying it.

Anyone that messes someone about the way I was by her this week has the right to feel aggrieved.

She just wants me to feel like it was all my fault.

Some people.

Anyhow, I'm glad I said what I had to say; at least I was reacting honestly and sincerely, which is more than I can say about her.

I'm not replying to her anymore.

you're way better off without her

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast