+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to approach the topic of sex with a woman?

Last edited by surfhb; 20-08-11 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    I've had a mindblowing blowjob with a condom. It's not something that most women can do though, I believe. Still, I prefer to protect myself from infections at the expense of some pleasure. Women I've been with agree.
    LOL! Whatever! Thats hilarious!! Do you wear one of those Hazardous Material suits and a O2 mask when you're really gonna get busy?

Well, this is all hypothetical anyway. The first step is to actually get a woman to want to have sex with you.

[QUOTE=robertdawson;750084
    Condoms are more effective than STD tests? Really? Didn't know that. Where did you hear that from.

I think there is a 97-98% success rate with a properly used condom (not expired, kept out of heat and/or moisture, top pinched when putting it on, etc.). So I guess spermicide + birth control (or IUD) + condom would make your chances pretty close to zero (for pregnancy anyway).[/QUOTE]

Yes. Here's the deal with testing....you have to be specific to what you want to be tested for because not all tests cover everything. Even if the test comes out negative, what's stopping them from cheating on you and not taking proper precautions....damn it people always wear a condom and never ever trust a girl/ women when it comes to the pill. Its best that you have control over it.
    Last edited by smackie9; 21-08-11 at 04:15 AM.

sadie_genie Guest
    Women are different. But I personally would only agree to have sex if I am in a serious relationship. A guy shouldn't expect sex nor pressure a girl to have sex if he isn't in a serious relationship with her. There is no embarrassment of bringing up STD testing, protection measures because you are doing this for the interest of both of you. If she gets uncomfortable about this discussion, she isn't mature enough to have sex.

The stuff you can get while using a condom correctly is usually not life changing and it's also the stuff you can't test well for. You can only test a hpv or hsv infection during an outbreak. Most people don't even have major outbreaks so they never have a positive test even if they carry it. It's estimated 80% of the population will contract hsv and at least 75% will contract some form of hpv before they die. Majority will never know they have either. Oral hsv (cold sores) are actually a greater health risk than the genital version. It has more potential complications and is more infectious but we think nothing about it because nearly everyone gets it from relatives while growing up. The cultures who rely on condoms instead of birth control pills have nearly no STDs and very little accidental pregnancy. Personally I would never have sex without a condom or oral sex without a condom or dental dam unless I knew the person well enough to discuss STD testing and trust what their answer is. If I was a guy I would also not have sex without a condom until I knew I could trust the woman about her birth control usage. If you don't find oral sex pleasurable enough with protection then I guess you skip it. For most people it's not a requirement every time they have sex.

Well dangit, I guess there isn't a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by robertdawson View Post
    Well dangit, I guess there isn't a good way.
    How about: "Hey honey; wanna ****?"
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12