+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asking out a Checkout Girl

I once gave a dishwasher my number on a note she was pretty cute, never heard a thing though.
    Can't promise you it'll work but it will definatly put some smilies on the employee's in the company she's working at, because it'll spread like wildfire.

+ people will recognize your big ass balls .

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmax View Post
    Yes. Do give her a note. Better than doing nothing! ;o)
    It's pretty close to the same thing.

Talk to her, then ask her out. A note is 3rd grade stuff.

Disappointingly I found out the checkout girl smokes today. Definitely a no no for me

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul25 View Post
    Disappointingly I found out the checkout girl smokes today. Definitely a no no for me
    Wait.. is that an excuse??

Next time you're in a situation like this, here's what you do:

make sure you have some coin and paper money on you so that when she says: the price is $12.99 or whatever. You give her 11.93.. or just some random amount but make sure it's weird.. so she looks at you like, is this a joke?

Now, make eye contact with her like you want to say: hell yeah.. But you don't have to say a thing if you don't want to. Keep looking into her eyes at all times.

So, of course she'll ask you for the rest of the money, right?

Then you tell her: I like you, but I just don't know how to ask you out.

Then you ask her: how would you do it?

Then she'll go like oh.. I would do this an this and that. bla bla bla.

Then you say exactly what she said.. but with a little funny energy to it.. like you're joking.. remember keep looking into her eyes at all times.

By now she'll be laughing or at least smiling.. If you did everything just like I told you. And if you mad eye contact like I've told you. The eye contact is what'll make her like you.

then you say: so, what is your answer.. Would you like to get together with me some day, I can see that you would make a great friend.

Booomm..

The rest is obvious, right? you exchange digits, finish paying, say good bye.. call her later etc.

Now she might say no.. You might not be her type, or she might just be in the recovery of just getting out of a relationship or whatever. That's the risk of dating.. But with this approach you have an 80% chance of winning her over.. And plus you can start the pattern without saying a word. It's perfect and when you've already started doing it, it's easier to keep going.

Ones you get the hang of it you'll see that it works.

Good luck,

The 6 word sentence
    Last edited by 6wordsentence; 08-09-11 at 07:38 AM.
    Knowledge is NOT power; The APPLICATION of knowledge is power.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 6wordsentence View Post
    For a lot of people (including me), no.

If you smoke, I'm not attracted to you anymore. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by 6wordsentence View Post

Next time you're in a situation like this, here's what you do:

make sure you have some coin and paper money on you so that when she says: the price is $12.99 or whatever. You give her 11.93.. or just some random amount but make sure it's weird.. so she looks at you like, is this a joke?

Now, make eye contact with her like you want to say: hell yeah.. But you don't have to say a thing if you don't want to. Keep looking into her eyes at all times.

So, of course she'll ask you for the rest of the money, right?

Then you tell her: I like you, but I just don't know how to ask you out.

Then you ask her: how would you do it?

Then she'll go like oh.. I would do this an this and that. bla bla bla.

Then you say exactly what she said.. but with a little funny energy to it.. like you're joking.. remember keep looking into her eyes at all times.

By now she'll be laughing or at least smiling.. If you did everything just like I told you. And if you mad eye contact like I've told you. The eye contact is what'll make her like you.

then you say: so, what is your answer.. Would you like to get together with me some day, I can see that you would make a great friend.

Booomm..

The rest is obvious, right? you exchange digits, finish paying, say good bye.. call her later etc.

Now she might say no.. You might not be her type, or she might just be in the recovery of just getting out of a relationship or whatever. That's the risk of dating.. But with this approach you have an 80% chance of winning her over.. And plus you can start the pattern without saying a word. It's perfect and when you've already started doing it, it's easier to keep going.

Ones you get the hang of it you'll see that it works.

Good luck,

The 6 word sentence
    I am kind of freaked out by posts like this. I'm pretty sure if he followed your advice she'd be creeped out and just look at him like he were crazy or weird or with some mental problem or something. Especially if there was other people in the line. Ugh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12