+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm new to blogging, but I'm desperate. I need help understanding what he did 2 me..

I'm new to blogging, but I'm desperate. I need help understanding what he did 2 me..

My name is Angele. I'm 35 yrs old & live in Louisiana.
    And I am completely SCREWED.
    Three yrs ago, my boss left his girlfriend for me and I left my husband for him.
    I'm not a stupid person, per se, but this has to have been the STUPIDIST thing I've ever done.
    I can't even type it, I feel like dying. I really do.
    I'm not some lovesick teenager, this is real deal $hit. Children involved, a business
    With employees that are our friends. It's a mess and I'm sinking in it.
    I've actually thought about hanging myself. The truth is turning into something
    So brutal that I cannot accept it.
    Just was lookn to talk to somebody...I'm so very alone & sad.

Have you sought counselling or some kind of support to help you through this? It certainly sounds as though you really need to sit down with someone and talk through your problems. It is at least a start.

Without really knowing more it'll be hard for members to give advice, but it certainly sounds as though you need to do something to help yourself in the meantime.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I understand how difficult this must be. You can not focus on the past anymore. It will kill you. What's done is done. The only thing you can do now is focus on the exact moment. What are you doing? Think about your five senses. Try not to trouble yourself and just try and fix what you can one piece at a time. Everyone makes mistakes. This is life. I agree with the above post. A professional would help you. Someone who was not friends with both you and your exhusband. You need some more prof. outside perspective.

Good luck. I hope you realize that you will make it through this. Just take a couple deep breaths when you feel bad.