+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girl wants to be "sex slave"

girl wants to be "sex slave"

My new girl likes to be dominated, which is new to me but I have no problem with it. However, she really wants to hear something vocal "what are you gonna do to me?" kinda thing.

Frankly, I'm at a loss because I have no idea what kind of stuff she wants to hear..."whatever I want" is the best lame response I've been able to come up with. Can someone give me an example of what kind of things girls like this want to hear?

It really depends on what gets her off. Does she like to be spanked? (I'm gonna spank you til your bottom is beet red), Does she like it hard? (I'm gonna f$%! you till you hurt) Does she like to play the tease? (shove her into position and tell her not to move until you say so). Tell her she's been naughty, a tart, a dirty girl.

Anymore questions?
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

Now THIS is a good ****ing reply. Thx Jen. For the record she loves to be spanked which is a bit diff for me, I don't totally get it.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Be imaginative; handcuff her to the bed, blindfold her, and tease her with your tongue.

Thx, this is good, but it's not really what I'm asking

Quote Originally Posted by davidjulier View Post
    Thx, this is good, but it's not really what I'm asking
    He never gives anyone what they want; especially women.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    He never gives anyone what they want; especially women.
    wha... i dont even

I think a lot of it has to do with the suggestion of her being helpless. You don't need to be forceful, since she is playing along anyway. Carefully hold both her wrists and tell her she has nowhere to go.

Tell her everything you're going to do to her before you do it, and regulary add "... and there's nothing you can do about it."

If she is into magic and fairy tales, gently tough her forhead and say: "You're under my spell now. You have to obey my every command. Now roll over and get on all fours..."

You can also add compliments in the form: "I have chosen you because you are perfect. You are all mine now. You are my play toy. For ever."

Whilst your having sex with her take a handful of her hair, pull her head back and keep a tight grip on her hair. Tell her that she's your little slut and you're gonna keep f**king her whether she likes it or not.
    Tell her stuff like one day you're gonna follow her home from work, walk up behind her and force her up against the wall, you'll slide your hand up her thigh, tear off her underwear and f*ck her there and then against her will.

My gf is sub and the whole dominating and spanking thing was new to me as well. When changing positions be forceful and commanding 'right, get on all fours now!' Don't be afraid to grab her and move her into positon, push her head down, clamp your hand round her neck etc.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

She probably gets off on seeing you satisfied (well, who wouldn't get off on satisfying their partner) so I'm thinking maybe after you're done, you could pat her head and say "Well done, slave" or "Good girl" or "Who's my favourite slut?" or something else in that fashion.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Be imaginative; handcuff her to the bed, blindfold her, and tease her with your tongue.
    Ha! THIS is imaginative?!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jolicoeur View Post
    I think a lot of it has to do with the suggestion of her being helpless. You don't need to be forceful, since she is playing along anyway. Carefully hold both her wrists and tell her she has nowhere to go.

Tell her everything you're going to do to her before you do it, and regulary add "... and there's nothing you can do about it."

If she is into magic and fairy tales, gently tough her forhead and say: "You're under my spell now. You have to obey my every command. Now roll over and get on all fours..."

You can also add compliments in the form: "I have chosen you because you are perfect. You are all mine now. You are my play toy. For ever."
    That may be nice but it's certainly not being domineering in bed. OP: If this is the stuff that your chick is looking for from you, then she's not wanting to be a sub.

Go refill your xanax prescription, pussy.
    .. lol .. Is he Your sub?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 22-07-11 at 01:43 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolicoeur
    I think a lot of it has to do with the suggestion of her being helpless. You don't need to be forceful (...)
    That may be nice but it's certainly not being domineering in bed. OP: If this is the stuff that your chick is looking for from you, then she's not wanting to be a sub.
    It's a question of definition. Maybe my description doesn't fit the mainstream submissive definition, but I am convinced that lots of woman like to be in a submissive sexual sitation without being treated too harshly.

So, if OP's grilfriend asks for a submissive role, maybe he should find out what it is she likes before pulling her hair and calling her a slut. It's easier to add spice to the sauce than to retrieve it. :-)

Q: What are you gonna do to me?

A1: "I'm gonna use your pussy/mouth/ass like the ****in slut that you are"
    A2: "I wanna hear you scream and beg while I play with your whorish pussy/ass"
    A3: "I'm gonna ravage your dirty holes with my fingers/tongue/c*ck and you're gonna love it coz you're such a ****in whore"

And while you're spanking her, try: "This is what ****in sluts like you deserve" and "Look at this slut's ass... it needs to be spanked doesn't it"
    etc. etc.

I'm sure all of this will get her off.

Have fun.

You asked for ideas, so here goes:
    "You are a dirty cum slut, you don't even deserve to be f---ed, so I'm going to tease you with my c--k until you beg for it. Now bend over and spread your lips for me." (Now just give her the tip of your man meat, and make sure she begs for it.)

You: Who owns you?
    Her: You do master.
    You: I can't hear you slut. Who owns you?
    Her: You do master!
    You: Now get on your knees and beg for my c--k in your mouth.
    Her: May I have your cock please, master?
    You: You don't seem very sincere. I'm disappointed.
    Her: Please! I NEED your throbbing cock in my mouth!
    You: Good girl! (Insert c--k but be gentle. Does she like to be physically rough, or just the rough talk? They are not the same.)

Some girls like the "good girl" phrase, or "you're a good little c-m sl-t". Be creative. Sign up for free at fetlife dot com. It's a social networking site for stuff like this. Learn more about it, and get more ideas about "bedroom conversations".

You can see how this creates a special kind of sexual tension. Of course this is just role playing, and out of the bedroom you would normally be loving and kind to her. Submissives don't just trust anyone, she is trusting you, so be nice out of the bedroom.
    Last edited by bulrush; 22-07-11 at 09:32 PM.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by davidjulier View Post
    My new girl likes to be dominated, which is new to me but I have no problem with it. However, she really wants to hear something vocal "what are you gonna do to me?" kinda thing.

Frankly, I'm at a loss because I have no idea what kind of stuff she wants to hear..."whatever I want" is the best lame response I've been able to come up with. Can someone give me an example of what kind of things girls like this want to hear?
    man, you're lucky!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast