+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I told my wife she can sleep with other men if it makes her happy.Is this gonna work?

I have seen open relationships work, but only ones where both parties want to be in an open relationship. In this case, only one person wants to be in the open relationship. Somewhere down the line it will break completely.

And being bipolar doesn't mean that she can't control herself.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

She is sneaking, ****ing around with other men that she wants to ****, while her husband is waiting outside on accident? I'm sorry, but it's people like you that give credit to bullshit like this. She's a selfish whore. She only has an excuse, because people like you and her husband allow it. She clearly doesn't love him. Someone that has feelings, remotely close to love, does not treat their partner this way. She's not ill, she's a selfish whore, that is used to having people cater to her, so she takes it as far as they allow it. Just look what she has this sap agreeing to.

You might be right, I don't know enough about them in order to be able to deny it with the same amount of certainty you put into affirming it, but I do know that she's been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Which is a pretty serious illness, as far as I know.

Bipolar disorder doesn't mean you can't control the way you act. She still knows what she is doing, and she knows how her husband feels. She is not unconscious.

Ok, then you're probably right. But she still needs help, and I'm quite sure that her illness has at least something to do with her behavior...

It has something to do with the urge, but she has complete control over he actions.

Yes, but she might somehow be honestly convinced that her actions up till now have been in the best interest of the relationship.

Are you really that gullible?

I like thinking you're a naive, idealist, but I'd feel bad if you were that stupid.

shakes head

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Are you really that gullible?

I like thinking you're a naive, idealist, but I'd feel bad if you were that stupid.
    lol. I am not saying that I believe it to be so, just that I don't exclude the possibility.
    Last edited by searock; 03-09-11 at 07:23 AM.

This conversation greatly interests me. My ex was bipolar, cut med, and became manic. Cheated on me, yada, yada, yada. I have no input other then when she was manic she was someone I had never met before, and I had dated her for three years. It really was shocking how much different she was. Just talking to her you could tell her thought process was just jumbled. I had friends notice this as well and approach me about it asking if she was okay. It was a rough thing to experience.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    This is only going to work if it really is purely sexual for her and if you really don't care. If you hate the idea but want to try it to safe your marriage, you might as well get a divorce right now.

But from the looks of it... it seems more as if she thinks of you as her property rather than her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Bipolar disorder doesn't mean you can't control the way you act. She still knows what she is doing, and she knows how her husband feels. She is not unconscious.
    Actually, when she is in her manic episodes she becomes completely numb to negative emotions. She entirely lacks empathy and guilt. She really is somebody else. Then the depressive episodes make her not human at all. Like a robot, just sleeping all the time.

Actually, I've never seen empathy come from her. She's always been very selfish. If somebody is crying, she wouldn't say anything to them. If something is wrong, it must be because of her (everything is about her in her mind). She doesn't know what it means to love a person. There is something wrong in this poor girl's brain, it just doesn't seem human. It's like she feels nothing.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    She's a selfish bitch, regardless. If she becomes that bad, she should be getting medication.
    I've known many sane people with bipolar disorder or other mood disorders. And all these sane people say that one can't use it as an excuse for their behavior.

If she can't bother to get medicated to get a semi-normal mind and a better relationship, then she doesn't care.

Personally I could never stay with a person like that.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Best thread today. I almost left from boredom until I saw this one. Thanks, cool story bro.

LMFAO re: Children of God. Are you aware these psychos are also supposed to make 'a great personal sacrifice' in their life to atone for sins, yadda yadda.

Tell her hers is to give up screwing around with other guys. At least until the children are grown up. Or, if you are into it, mbe letting her **** other guys can be your Great Sacrifice. In that case, I suggest you really go for it, no holds barred: ASK TO WATCH.

This must be a troll. Thanks again for the belly laugh!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast