+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do these things mean?

yea so what do i do about her showing up at my work every week situation! last time i found her actually in the kitchen making food.. shes worked there in the past so i guess she thinks its ok to do that...

Quote Originally Posted by James89 View Post
    im in school, and not on drugs.
    just needed to smoke a little weed and level my head out.
    lol, contradiction.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    lol, contradiction.
    idk if youre just bein a smartass but yea weed isn't drugs, plus i wasnt even doing it at the time i just decided to again recently.

Don't continue this. Move on with your life man. Even if she eventually gets together with you she will be always pulling away, blaming you or possibly cheat on you in the future. She sounds to me like she is keeping you at distance, you are her safe friend and possibly her potential f*ck-buddy, her spare shoulder to cry on when her jerk boyfriends make her suffer. She obviously will never look you as man she totally respects.

Let her go.
    "A life which is unexamined is not worth living"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Some of the quotes from the same girl that I've heard from her in the last few weeks:

"I feel so calm around you"

"I've always been attracted to you" <bottom line with these two, does this Necessarily mean she likes me? and then since then..

"I need time to be single and focus on myself (saying this after breaking up long term relationship with ex), i feel bad and don't want to make you wait around for me..."

and since then, after i kind of told her my feelings..

"i was afraid of this, things are starting to feel forced. We should start over. if something happens it happens."

WOMEN, what are her intentions? Decipher this please.

Oh yeah, and she doesn't text me unless i text her first, so i haven't texted her and havent heard from her in over a week... how long should i continue this?
    Sorry, mate, This girl is keeping you as a pit stop. Some where to go on a rainy day, not exciting, but dependable and nice. She may well discoverthose qualities are what she needs sometime in the future, but its not what she wants right now. Fresh out of a relationship that she chose to break up? Probably bored with it and wants to experience the intensity of a mad attraction, NEW being the operative word. Forget it, if she says she feels 'calm' around you, you are an old shoe, good friend material. Just continue to treat her as such. Or risk losing a friend. She doesnt want to hurt your feelings, but doesn't want things to move up to the next level and she'll have to wipe you if you bug her. Sorry, but she is plainly saying 'sit on the shelf and wait, if you like, but don't hold your breath.' Sad for you, Gypsy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234