+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tips from successful "players", as it were.

*snipped as quoted in error* You PUA guys think way too highly of your own skills. Even a guy like Op can pick up a woman for one night if he looks good. And he's going after nothing more than a screw. There are lots of woman who hang out in bars and clubs who just want to get laid. The trick is just being able to suss them out and have enough nerve to say hi.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 12-09-11 at 01:14 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Evo1114 View Post
    You seem to be lacking in self-confidence.
    Correct! I feel pretty worthless and struggle to delude myself otherwise.

I do have pretty low testosterone (I know from blood tests), but who knows which came first. My pussy attitude of the corresponding hormonal state.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Even a guy like Op can pick up a woman for one night if he looks good.
    Tell me how!!!
    *grabs your collar and shakes you*

Oh I can see that your testosterone must be low because it's affecting your eyesight. I told you how in the last post on page 1.

*Grabs your ear and leads you to the post*

P.S. You can always buy your lay. They don't care if you're shy and without confidence. In fact, going to a decent hooker who knows her stuff might boost your confidence, help you to be able to talk a good talk with a woman and give you sexual experience. They always wear a rubber and are checked regularily for STD's so you'd be safer than screwing randoms every weekend. (I'm not talking about crack whore's here)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 12-09-11 at 02:03 AM. Reason: typo
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I dont understand you guys if getting laid is your priority in life it is of no wonder that the woman like me and the other's that posted in this thread would kick you to the curb.
    At the bar if a guy asks me if he could buy me a drink, my answer is yes or no based on his attutide and the way he presents himself,if he is the flash ass that is all peacocking i will respectfully decline,if he is clean presentable and pleasant all be it a little shy, im more inclined to accept.
    This acceptance is based on my being single, him not pretending to be something he clearly isnt which is a dead give away to the majority of females when a guy peacocks.I wouldnt dream of getting him laid on the first meet, as such girls are usually very lax with their self esteem and believe its the only way this guy will stay interested, or they have a guy at home and are just looking for a takeaway before they go home to their man.
    So i ask you, what is wrong with going up to a girl asking if she would like a drink, if she says no say ok with a smile walk away, dont sit brooding over her watching her just sit and watch other females and try again.If your constantly kicked to the curb ask yourself why what are you doing wrong.
    I was out saturday night on a hen night with friends, 2 guys asked if i wanted a drink both swaggered their ass to me with oh yeah she is a definate lay poor sod (im in a wheelchair) so yeah im definetly that sad little girl who wont get a man to want her, i accept i was a bitch to one the other i declined nicely but he stank of that peacock swagger and the poor cripple needs some attention. The 2nd decline came up said hey they looking lonely how about i get us some drinks and then go back to my place.How was i lonely i wasnt looking for a man we were having a great time i had a drink laughing, watching the pressies unwrapped the only thing that pissed my night off was these peacocking jerks with their havent had a wheelie before attutide.
    Guys we smell your cheesy medallion peacock kind a mile off, we arent interested in you but that pleasant shy guy most of us would have time for if we dont have someone.I would love to meet a sincere guy who may be shy i wouldnt care but if you want in my knickers i already got total lock down on peacocks, and just a lay kinda guy

Girls/woman arent buckets to dump your load in we are human and we may also want a relationship. If you dont want the relationship and just lay pay for a hooker, whore whatever they are a sure thing
    Last edited by Kyrina; 12-09-11 at 02:08 AM.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Just go to your local psych ward and hang around for when they're allowed out for a smoke break... Then just offer them a smoke and next thing you know, in 30 days when they're no longer a harm to themselves and are released... you'll have yourself a sex partner who's only redeeming quality will be how she gets her freak on.
    You quoted my post there, so I'm assuming you're directing your advice to (at least) me.
    I hate the smell of smoking/smokers I highly doubt even the psych patients are that easy, really.

Or you could just join Plentyoffvckbuddies. com (actually known as POF) and hit on the ones just looking for friends, hangout, intimate encounters. You'll find lots of them there.
    Have you checked the number of girls looking for intimate encounters? I'm sure there's plenty of such guys there but I'm doubtful of female participation. Also, there's an even bigger problem with that:

You are attempting to signup from a country we currently do not accept signups from your current location. We only accept users from Canada, UK, US, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Spain, France, Italy and Germany
    I don't know why they would have such limits. Maybe their servers just can't handle all the traffic...

P.S. Don't get drunk and hit on woman. It's a huge turnoff to anyone worth screwing and you're performance will suffer. They don't have the term Wiskey Dick for nothing. If you ever want a repeat from one of these woman, you'll be denied if you're not very good at what you're being used for.
    I've never actually been wasted drunk in my life. I used to not drink at all, but I've tried it lately (just 1-4 units over several hours, one unit over here is about 12 grams of alcohol) and it has enabled me to actually approach women.

Thanks for your advice
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 12-09-11 at 06:37 AM.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12