+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleeding Penis???

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Damaged banjo string - happened to me with an ex years ago - when we were having sex in the bath. Jeez it seemed like there was lots of blood and it was all mine!
    Then having to explain to a French doctor (I'm English) what had happened!
    A few weeks out of action plus some cream and I was back in harness.
    We were having sex in the shower when it happened to us, I have been terrified to have sex anywhere near water since! lol
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Quote Originally Posted by JadenMia View Post
    We were having sex in the shower when it happened to us, I have been terrified to have sex anywhere near water since! lol
    Oh man I wanna have sex in the shower too...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

I see...

So it's not a major thing?
    I'm just worried because it happened about 3 times before and I could see a little torn bit :s where it bled. Ouch...

It's healed by now and everything, but I notice sometimes, he hurts whilst um 'trying to put it in' and the skin stretches back perhaps too far?
    We're relatively young (early twenties) within the world of sex..so forgive me if my words sound really childish and inexperienced >_<

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not normal for your penis to bleed. If it does, see a urologist.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

sadie_genie Guest
    You should go see a dick doctor.

Sex in the shower is not that great. I didn't like it much. And I love sex.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

By the sounds of things, he needs circumcised, as he has an overtight foreskin, and it could end up tearing a LOT worse in future. You can get these things done surgically, as overtight foreskin is a serious problem that needs fixed so that sex is safer and more enjoyable for both of you. I had this problem and had the op under anaesthetic when I was 20, and it's honestly the best decision I ever made. Tell him to go see a doctor and get properly diagnosed. Hope this helps.

On the plus side circumcised dicks are far cleaner, easier to clean, look good, you dont get dirt and pubes and germs and infections living and festering underneath the foreskin cos there is no foreskin to trap stuff, they are less likely to get STDs from statistics, less likely to get and spread infections, and feel a lot more sensitive and pleasurable during sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Field View Post
    feel a lot more sensitive and pleasurable during sex.
    for a while

Quote Originally Posted by tehwarlock View Post
    for a while
    If it's a true overtight foreskin, sex feels like your wearing two rubbers over the tip of your penis ALL THE TIME, as the foreskin can't pull back at all, and you never have the whole of your helmet exposed. It's awful.

Okay, I'm convinced now

What a gay thread. This usually happens when u havnt pumped many birds. happened to me when i was about 17. it will happen about half a dozen times , then youll be a pro shagger and not some little gayboy who runs to the docs at the sight of a little blood. No need to become a jew because of it. if you go to the docs he will piss himself laughing with his friends after you have left, Trust me, fight through it. same story with the too tight foreskin, just masterbate 4 times a day for a month and your little general will be good to go. I should charge for this shit....

he has ghonoherpasyphillaids.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    What a gay thread. This usually happens when u havnt pumped many birds. happened to me when i was about 17. it will happen about half a dozen times , then youll be a pro shagger and not some little gayboy who runs to the docs at the sight of a little blood. No need to become a jew because of it. if you go to the docs he will piss himself laughing with his friends after you have left, Trust me, fight through it. same story with the too tight foreskin, just masterbate 4 times a day for a month and your little general will be good to go. I should charge for this shit....
    And you're intro zoophilia.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Can somebody kill this thread? It's really depressing coming into the intimate section of the forum and seeing a thread called "bleeding penis"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast