+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Bleeding

Bleeding

Last edited by LaMb ChOp; 24-09-11 at 01:23 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i doubt the bleeding from the vagina is related to your rectal bleeding and cramps, but the rectal bleeding and cramps may be. You should see your doctor. And maybe you should take a break from the sex for a while until you get your body back together?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If a guy gave me chlamydia, I would probably never have sex with him again. ESPECIALLY when my doc said to not have sex for few days. I mean , you couldnt wait?? Doctors dont give advices just because they think it would be funny to do so ...
    The bleeding could have been also caused by bacterial infection. I used to have UTIs every 3 weeks,cause by overusing antibiotics (caused by one very idiotic doctor) and when I got infected with staph, I bleeded a bit . It also burned while urinating, a nightmare, but somehow I finally found a good doc and he helped me get over it .
    My advice is, listen to doctors(or most of them) and watch out what you put into your vagina or close to it.Its so delicate this place ...
    I wazzzz here

I'm wondering if it could be something to do with the antibiotics since I've taken so many recently, but am scared it could be more serious.
    and i'm wondering why you are taking such risks with your reproductive health and your sexual health. Get thee to a Doctor and ask about safe sex too. Bring him along because he doesn't seem to know anything about NOT putting the same finger (or unwashed dick) into your vagina after it's been in your rectum. He's screwing up the good bacterial in your vagina and causing you abdominal stress because of it.

Don't wait any longer to get a professional diagnosis, m'kay?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Last edited by LaMb ChOp; 24-09-11 at 01:23 AM.