+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he a gigolo?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa2011 View Post
    lol. Nobody wants to just answer my question.

But yes, the woman is me. And I am worried because I see a lot of this, young guys being with older women just for money. And this guy says he's not like that. But I'm still worried, and so I just want outside opinions on if its possible he actually is attracted to me, or if he's probably lying about it. I'm 34 and he's 28.
    Because it's a dumb question unless there's more information to go with it.

You're either insanely paranoid, or there's other evidence to support this.

I'm going to go with crazy until you tell us more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Because it's a dumb question unless there's more information to go with it.

You're either insanely paranoid, or there's other evidence to support this.

I'm going to go with crazy until you tell us more.
    Well I am paranoid lol. But also this has been a complicated relationship from the start. I won't get into all the details because its pretty personal and all the details might not interest you anyway. I realize its probably impossible to tell just from a photo if he really likes me or not, but I just wanted to see what people would say. Sorry for boring you all, because I did post this same question a few months ago. I wish I wasn't so insecure and paranoid about it, but like I say, its a complicated relationship/situation.

Where we live there are a lot of gigolos and conmen. I've seen and heard horrible stories. I.e. A guy getting one woman pregnant and then running off and marrying another just because she has more money, while the other woman is left having his baby alone. Another guy using a woman for money and then when he saves enough he dumps her and uses it to marry a different girl. Things like that happen all the time here. I want to be secure and trust this guy because I'm into him, but I'm also afraid of being made a fool of, in case its all a big act and something like what happened to those other women is gonna happen to me. And I've already caught him being bad, with texts on his phone, I just don't want to believe it. Ugh.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa2011 View Post
    And I've already caught him being bad, with texts on his phone, I just don't want to believe it. Ugh.
    These are the kind of details that are important.

What else is going on? We sincerely do want to help, but if you just post a picture and a rant, I'm going to make fun of you.

Again, out with it.

After glancing through all your old posts I think it is time you ended this relationship as you have been worrying about this issue for far too long. Go and find someone you can trust.

If you have already caught him, the I guess the answer is obvious then right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    These are the kind of details that are important.

What else is going on? We sincerely do want to help, but if you just post a picture and a rant, I'm going to make fun of you.

Again, out with it.
    lol. Thanks for being honest. For one thing, people are always warning me about him. Saying he has many ladies, he's a gigolo, etc., but I don't know who to believe. People here are always talking sh*t about everyone else, and everyone has an agenda. But what I saw on his phone does confirm it. And also I see the people he's friends with. I.e. He's good friends with the guy who got the woman pregnant then married someone else.

I should probably listen to my instincts. They are telling me he's using me, that he's like those other guys. I'm 99% sure this guy is a player, and a user, I just don't want to admit it to myself. I was thinking others would see the photo and confirm it, but by you forcing me to give you the details, its making me answer my own question. lol.

Thanks for the help. I just have to slowly accept what I don't want to admit to myself. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairydust View Post
    After glancing through all your old posts I think it is time you ended this relationship as you have been worrying about this issue for far too long. Go and find someone you can trust.
    You are right. I'm gonna do that. Thanks for helping.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12