+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is he a gigolo?

Is he a gigolo?

In other words, do you think he is much too young for her, and better looking than her? Therefore he must be with her for money or some reason like that? Or do they look like they could be a real couple, i.e. pretty much equal in age, looks, so its possible he's actually attracted to her? Thanks!

[url]http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o101/amatson77/IMG_1573-1.jpg[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by lisa2011 View Post
    do you think he is much too young for her, and better looking than her?
    No.

Therefore he must be with her for money or some reason like that?
    How would this be a natural consequence?

Or do they look like they could be a real couple
    Yes.

i.e. pretty much equal in age, looks, so its possible he's actually attracted to her?
    This makes little to no sense.

Why are you asking anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    No.

How would this be a natural consequence?

Yes.

This makes little to no sense.

Why are you asking anyway?
    lol. Well have you ever been to some place like Jamaica, Egypt, or Kenya (where this photo was taken)? You see these old women with these hot 22 year old men, and its obvious that the guy is like a gigolo. He's only with the woman for money. So I was just wondering if this couple looks like that. If he looks like its possible he's really into her, based on their looks, or if he is too goodlooking for her, so then he must be using her for money.

I see he's wearing lots of chains. Sounds like he's trying to impress her with his "wealth", and I think he's a player. Otherwise, what's the big deal with the age difference?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Drain Bamage?

lol. Well have you ever been to some place like Jamaica, Egypt, or Kenya (where this photo was taken)? You see these old women with these hot 22 year old men, and its obvious that the guy is like a gigolo. He's only with the woman for money. So I was just wondering if this couple looks like that. If he looks like its possible he's really into her, based on their looks, or if he is too goodlooking for her, so then he must be using her for money.
    I am aware of that. My answers don't change. More specifically - he may or may not be a gigolo, but in any case it would have nothing to do with the fact that he is "too good looking" for her or she is "too old" for him. Those things have nothing to do with what makes a "normal" couple possible. You get different age relationships all the time, not to mention couples in which one of the two is a lot less attractive than the other (according to the general local "standard" at least).

Why are you interested in this particular couple?

Hey, my wife's 5 years older'n me, why isn't she paying me?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    lol. Maybe its time you slap her with a bill.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I am aware of that. My answers don't change. More specifically - he may or may not be a gigolo, but in any case it would have nothing to do with the fact that he is "too good looking" for her or she is "too old" for him. Those things have nothing to do with what makes a "normal" couple possible. You get different age relationships all the time, not to mention couples in which one of the two is a lot less attractive than the other (according to the general local "standard" at least).

Why are you interested in this particular couple?
    I'm just curious what people think when they see this couple. Do they think "Just a normal couple." Or do they think the woman must be a fool because the guy is obviously using her? I'm just curious. And I want to know if people consider him much better looking than her, or are they about the same.

Drain Bamage?

Man!... you're killin' me here!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

So basically the woman in the picture is you and you are worried he is using you for money?!

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm just curious what people think when they see this couple. Do they think "Just a normal couple." Or do they think the woman must be a fool because the guy is obviously using her? I'm just curious. And I want to know if people consider him much better looking than her, or are they about the same.
    There's obviously a reason you're asking. You're not just curious.

Out with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    There's obviously a reason you're asking. You're not just curious.

Out with it.
    lol. Nobody wants to just answer my question.

But yes, the woman is me. And I am worried because I see a lot of this, young guys being with older women just for money. And this guy says he's not like that. But I'm still worried, and so I just want outside opinions on if its possible he actually is attracted to me, or if he's probably lying about it. I'm 34 and he's 28.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairydust View Post
    So basically the woman in the picture is you and you are worried he is using you for money?!
    Yep. She's posted about this before.

Lisa, you DO look older, and this boy looks like a kid who is out for a scam.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Okay Mrs. Robinson why are you so insecure about this? Start being more like Stifflers Mom and just embrace the baby if you're going rob the cradle.

Happiness is a state of mind.. I suggest you visit there because you post that photo and you question this relationship often. Your insecurity and need for validation of your choice for a mate has now become zzzzzz worthy.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast