+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I stand a chance with this girl ?

Do I stand a chance with this girl ?

I've been communicating with this girl I met online for a month and has resulted in two dates so far. She gave me a heart breaking statement '' I don't see us becoming more than friend '' last week. The thing is , i know she likes me a lot because of all the things she does and says to me . We are making a trip to the zoo next weekend and then follow up to my aunt's place for her to meet my mum who is visiting from my home country . Even though the statement '' i dont see us becoming more than friends '' is a massive blow to my hopes , her actions seems to speak otherwise. I want to believe if we spend more time together for her to know me better , she might change her mind .

I asked her why she wants to hang out with me after giving me such a blow but she only said she understands if i think her statement and actions are contradicting. im beginning to think she is confused or doesn't know what to do or what she wants. By the way , im 28 and she is 24 .

Guys , do you think i stand a chance ? how do i treat her during our day out ? what do i tell her ? is it a good sign she wants to meet my family so soon ? Is she just using me for free entertainment ?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's hanging out with you because you're a cool guy and she wants a good friend. She doesn't have romantic feelings for you.

It probably means she really likes you as a person but the sexual attraction is not there, if you get on well, be friends but don't pay for her, pay for yourselves and have a good time, don't press it but maybe if you spend more time together, something else might develop but don't count on it, I must say I have a lot of guy friends and one or two I am incredibly close to and I could not go out with them, but then I don't think we would be compatible. Make sure you don't contact her all the time too, withdraw for a bit and then get back in touch, but careful not to do the "treat em mean, keep em keen" thing, this just annoys people and you could ruin your friendship. Just be yourself and don't try to convince her you are right for her, if it's not meant to be, it's just not meant to be. But sounds like you could get a great friendship out of this.