+ Follow This Topic

Thread: question for anyone with the time

question for anyone with the time

So I've been dating this girl about 3 months. we had a great time until about a month an a half ago when we were (about to get a lil graphic) having sex and she started to bleed which ended the coitus there (done with graphicness for now lol) well i asked if she wanted to continue she said no she was sore...well the next weekend (my birthday) she said she didn't want too...Fine with me i get it she doesn't wanna every weekend not a problem....but now she doesn't even seem to be wanting to spend time with me, to me it seems like shes making excuses, even lunch dates she has something else to do. I asked her if she wanted to go to scarowinds (you know carowinds in October for Halloween) shes like "maybe i dunno yet" ... so i asked her what she wanted to do this weekend and she flips her lid and is like l don't know if i can this weekend I haven't asked my mom what she wants me to do (this isn't the first time shes used this excuse) ... I'm okay if you have plans or wtf ever but god damn....I'm tired of trying to work my way into her schedule. Am i being Paranoid or should i be worried? I know she has a controlling mother but shit shes 20 nearly 21 and she doesn't seem to even want to talk to me anymore I'm so frustrated and I'm afraid of the answer...what do i do?

Yeah I've left out some stuff from earlier that made me start to wonder but from this information what id your opinion?

And if she seems to be dodging my invites how can I ask her whats goin on without being a dick about it?
    Last edited by Kozuka; 28-09-11 at 01:29 PM.

If the sex was normal and not really rough or anything, I would wonder if she doesnt have an STD or infection or something that caused the bleeding and probably a ton of pain. Shes probably freaked out. Have you two talked about the bleeding since it happened?