+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time …..any tips question for guys only

First time …..any tips question for guys only

Hey Guys,
    My friend told me about this site and I thought I should give it a try. I know this will probably come as a surprise but I truly want to know. I have been dating this guy for a little over 2 months and we are really in love and hot for each other. Every time we are together he is constantly touching, kissing and stuff, which it wasn't like that in the beginning so I know we are desperately wanting to do it. However, I have never had IT before and honestly I don't know what goes on. But I have waited a very long time in my 20's) for this and I just want it to be amazing. He has done it before but this will be my first time and I just want it to be extremely memorable. When making love, is there something/moves I should do? Or do I just lay there and let him do all the work? I just want to drive him crazy when we do it. (I have heard people say, she is good in bed and I just want to be that girl) So who better to ask than guys? I want to be the girl he remembers even if we don't end up together. Any tips, I am willing to try any as long as it is not too out there. So if I was your girl, just how or what would I have to do to drive you crazy in bed?

oh oh lol interesting
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

It's gonna hurt, and it will feel awkward. I have had several virgins in my days, and none were good the 1st time. It gets better later on.
    If I had to instruct my virgin girlfriend, I would tell her to relax, and spend most of our time with foreplay. You are likely to just lay there
    the 1st time and try to endure the pain. Later you will try being on top and taking it doggy style, and it will be fantastic.
    Bottomline: Don't expect it to be magical because the 1st time is usually not great.

Lube! use lots of lube. Make sure he wears condoms too...I mean you insist on it. And not everyone finds it painful, It didn't bother me at all my first time. Basically touch him, coddle his balls, stroke his cock, firmly grab his ass, drag your nails down his back. Be aggressively passionate, and throw in some dirty talk for good measure.

Read up about Kegel exercises.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Relax tell him what feels good when ask him what feels good and communication between lovers is important always
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Read up about Kegel exercises.
    I doubt she will need kegal exercises and if she's a virgin...lol

^^^No kidding.

Um... the first time will likely not be great. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I doubt she will need kegal exercises and if she's a virgin...lol
    Good point. Sad to say, I haven't had sex with a virgin since the 80s.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Drink a little alcohol and make him give you oral before you proceed. That should make things a little less painful for you and more enjoyable for him.

Kegels are good for sex, though. I slept with a woman who had such strong PC muscles, she could get me off without even moving!

Just relax. I got really drunk before I first had sex, I cant really remember it though I remember it hurt a bit!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Virgins are not "good in bed". They lack experience, which is what makes a good lover. And there is usually pain. However, it WILL be memorable, solely because you are a virgin.

It would probably be MORE memorable if you screamed and cried when he did it, though. lol
    Last edited by vashti; 24-01-11 at 12:11 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm a girl but I'm gonna answer this anyways. Like other people have said, the 1st time is not usually the best, unforunately. When I 1st had sex I was a little drunk, so it didn't hurt too too bad, but I did bleed alot. I actually bled the first few times I had sex, it took awhile for me to get used to it. This being said, I would recommend using alot of lube. It'll make things feel more comfortable! And don't have all this pressure about trying to be good or making it memorable, it's most likely not going to be very great and then you'll end up disappointed. So just try to relax, use lube, tell him to go slow and things should be ok and the more you do it, the better it gets!

2 months and you don't really know him yet but if you want to have sex...it's your choice, be safe (protection)

I think it's kinda hot that a girl would ask this! Usually the guy needs an instruction manual when it's his first time...lol

Guys don't like to be tickled, nor have his ears fondled...For a guy: focus on the penis...He should know what to do
    to get you wet/turned on/sexually hot...I love it when a girl knows how to touch themselves while looking at me...

Also, play with your hair, stretch like a cat, do it slow.

Guys love doggy style...So be sure to arch your back, (ass up, back down, neck and head up) the shape is instant arousal!
    And we like sideway sex (and reverse doggy) your legs on their shoulders, using your hair to push and pull each thrust.
    They like it when a girl has a sexy voice and expresses their pleasure (not pron moaning) but natural gasps, and moans.
    Some men love to give anal sex, some are against it, if you can relax it, it can very stimulating for you...

You don't need to talk raunchy dirty but don't be a complete mute either.
    Like F me, F me harder, Oh God is a popular one I've heard, your eyes rolling back of your head like Storm from X-men
    Grabbing your own breasts, and pinching your own nipples (while you are on top) so he can see, eyes closed, facial expressions like
    you are constipated or upset, moaning, "I'm cumming!" or swallowing his load, lightly biting his tip with sexy eyes, rim jobs...

Him standing up while you hold him is extremely hot (with your arms tight and legs crossed on him)
    Leaning back with your arms and your legs on his shoulders (butt on the bed) is also a visual pleasure for a guy.

If he likes to eat out a 69 is also awesome.
    Since this relationship is new I'd avoid pictures or videos because he could use them against you (I've done it, so have many other guys)

Guys love it when your two top middle teeth barely show with your mouth partly open.
    Biting your upper lip too.

Most importantly: no granny panties, laces, garter, thongs and sexy partially revealing lingerie are a must!
    No crazy lipstick, maybe enhances the eyes a bit, long eyelashes...
    Last edited by SelflessnHumble; 24-01-11 at 04:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    your eyes rolling back of your head like Storm from X-men

Most importantly: no granny panties...
    LOL hahahah

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast