+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Blergh ! why don't women want me for a long term thing !?

Blergh ! why don't women want me for a long term thing !?

Hi guys goddamn i keep returning to this forum, after alot of negativity I just need to write my feelings down.

To kick off, I was seeing someone but she had a boyfriend they broke up as i expected while she was with him she showed interest in me and then I became her rebound we hooked up once and then she said she had no feelings and whatsoever.

Half a year ago I hooked up with what i considered to be my best friend but she also had no feelings for me.

I keep being the short and quickie thingy that I don't want to be, I see people around me being happy with eachother and I want that too. you know like stuff from your gf that she left at your place like a shirt or she has a few of yours and those kind of things.

I have to admit that the girls I start to like , as the girls above are the type that are up there that everyone wants but everyone also knows they have like issues with themselves. I'm starting to feel more and more like a loner as days go by. i've really been working on my body by going to the gym atleast 4 times a week to work out and I took up kickboxing recently, i've gained weight and everyday im much more pleased with myself as i look in the mirror but then i also realize I have no one at my side that encourages me.

anyway the most recent girl had like this rumour thing that she had hooked up with her cousin and i didnt believe it but it turned out to be true so i kinda texted her that i didnt know she actually went to bed with the kid and she went at me like this and that what i wanted from her and what my deal was, while i was just kinda creeped out by the fact that her family told everything to me etc etc.

am I actually really the problem myself? in why i can';t get long term relationships ? like it's mostly a day or a week and i really don't want that and i've never wanted it! pretty much every girl i run into nowadays i start thinking : oh she could be my gf ! or w/e im starting to become frustrated

Am i that insecure that girls just smell it in the air or something?

Dont have sex until you have the commitment you want, no commitment no nookie should be your motto.
    Or ,
    stop being a big fanny and enjoy the no strings sex. Trust me dude, the people that you see in the street that look happy, secretly want to kill each other and are probably activley planning it.
    enjoy your freedom while you have it. All women are a pain in the arse after 6 months , no matter how hot they are .

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitt View Post
    I was seeing someone but she had a boyfriend
    Don't go after girls with boyfriends.

I hooked up with what i considered to be my best friend
    This is rarely a good idea.

i kinda texted her that i didnt know she actually went to bed with the kid
    You believed an unflattering rumor about her and instead of just asking her about it (or not asking at all because it's really none of your business), you brought it up in a gossipy way. You were gossiping with others about her, then you just continued the gossiping right to her face. You deserved the verbal beating that she gave you.

pretty much every girl i run into nowadays i start thinking
    Don't do this. It's desperate.

So yes, you are part of the problem. The other part of the problem is that you pursue the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    You believed an unflattering rumor about her and instead of just asking her about it (or not asking at all because it's really none of your business), you brought it up in a gossipy way. You were gossiping with others about her, then you just continued the gossiping right to her face. You deserved the verbal beating that she gave you.
    That makes sense I guess I handled it the wrong way but the first time I heard about it it was directly from her cousin and then again from a different cousin of hers, and she did admit that she hooked up with him and then again another cousin of hers approached me in the club asking if i was still seeing her and i said no i havent seen her in 2 months and then he said: you know she ****ed the kid right? and i was like : O.O !!!

it kinda freaked me out and i probably shouldnt have done that, i just think it's hard to find a good girl that you know i can take home with me and introduce her to my family.