+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Blergh

Blergh

Hi everyone,

I'm Mikey, new here, and wanted to tell you what's been happening recently.

It's been a horrible 4 months.

Me and my now ex-gf met 5 years ago through a mutual friend.

We connected straight away and started dating, going out and having some amazing times. Really memory making stuff, you know.

After about 6-9 months, we decided to move in together and we were so excited! I was living with my perfect woman and I honestly couldn't have been happier.

A year later, we had our first daughter, Imogen and then a year after that, Hannah arrived and our family was complete.

I was in heaven. Living with my three girls, watching the kids grow up was a dream.

Late last year, we started having problems. She would go out and wen I said I wanted to know where she was and with who she started calling me controlling. I was only doing it because I was so worried about her. I know the kinds of people who are out there (I grew up in south London) and so I wanted to make sure she was safe.

She started staying around her friends houses when she would go out. I started doing the same. We talked about it and I tried to explain why I was doing what i was doing and I thought we had sorted it out.

Things were ok, not perfect but we were getting there, until June of this year. For some stupid reason, I decided to take a day off of work after she had left the house one morning. I then thought she would think less of me if she knew so I didn't tell her.

When she got home that night he asked me how my day was and I acted like I ha been at work. What I didn't know is that she had called my work and they had told her that I wasn't in. I was lying to her face.

She asked me to leave.

Two weeks later, I hear that he has gone out on a date with another guy.

The situation we are in now, after only 4 months, is that she is now living with this guy and MY children, across the other side of London and I only get to see them once a fortnight.

She took everything from the place we lived in together. I was left with basically 5 boxes of my things and that's it. From 5 years.

I still love her so much.

I dropped my children off to her yesterday and went into their new place. He is there, lounging on my sofa, watching my TV with my girlfriend.

I honestly can't stop thinking about her. Everything I do, everything I hear, everything I see, reminds me of her.

I think I'm going crazy. I think about them having sex like we used to. Him running his hands over her body like I used to. I can't help it. My brain won't let me switch off.

I want her back. I need her in my life. I can't function without her. She was the other half of me, and now she's with him.

I don't know what to do. I have nothing left. He is living my life with my family. I want to scream. I want to kill him.

I want her back. :-(

Sorry for the post and any spelling mistakes. I'm writing this on my phone.

Mikey

wow,that must be heart breaking for you mate,worse than my situation,i dont know any answers for you cos im after some myself. I was dumped only yesterday,it came out of the blue and hit me like a rocket.
    As hard as it is the only thing i can think of is cut all contact,because time heals all,im trying to do it and im on my 1st day,i keep thinking shes gonna txt but oh well,her loss just like its your ex's loss,we all deserve better mate

My head feels like it's going to explode. I honestly can't think of anything else.

I'm making mistakes at work through not concentrating.

Why is she doing this to me?

i dunno mate,im makin mistakes at work too,plus i didnt go in yesterday wish i knew why my ex suddenly dumped me on sunday night after makinp lans with me during the day,like a idiot i txt her last night,she said she will always love me etc and hope we can be friends and u never know what will happen,stuff like that gives me false hope ..im going out of my mind

I have been through a break up to, he beat me for two and a half years and i couldnt take it anymore but i miss him with everything i am, the thing you have to hold onto is hope, hope that you will get through it you have to. You cant give up

Really struggling to be honest. Even now (It's 11.20pm in London) all I can do is think about her. What she is doing. What we would have been doing right now on a Tuesday night. Probably nothing amazing, but I'd be snuggling up to her in bed.

Now he is, the ****ing cunt. I'm honestly just on the verge of tears constantly thinking about her.

I don't think I can deal with this. I'm not strong enough.

Mykee, I am sorry, I cannot even comment on what you are going through, on what you feel. I cringed and felt your pain. I honest to christ dont know how you are coping. Buddy, I am here if you need me. Wow. STAY strong! Stay positive! I dunno...just breathe man. Breathe.

Todd mate, I'm barely coping. Honestly.

What doesn't help my mental process is that my mum is ill at the moment. She is bi-polar and occupying my thoughts? That I'm going down that same road myself......

I just need her back in my arms again. Telling me she loves me. I know she still thinks of me. This new guy is 45 ffs. She's only 29. What the hell do they have in common? NOTHING.

All he has is a bit of money to be living in a smart flat in a nice part of town. And it is a nice flat, the ****ers

I dont knpow what to say. Some people are blinded; I could care less what your ex and her bf does...I am seriously concerned for your kids.