Hi y'all! Been posting today and generally good at other's issues...but fail to see the forest for the trees when it comes to mine! LOL

Long story short.....been dating for 2 ish years....He went to prison...trust issues..came out made a series of moves that I wasn't ready for..(Meeting family, moods over male friends, more time together, chidren etc) Been on and off throughout mainly. Then I find out he (long list) spies on me and friends, set up aliases on Facebook to see my profile, private number calls early am you know the script. The one day he called me crazy blah de blah. I lost it.

I hooked up with a guy I had been talking to whilst we were 'on a break'. He seemed ok and I just wanted to forget about P. I asked him if he knew P (because I never get involved with people whoknow each other) He said not at all. He was keen very quickly. I didn't like it. Binned him off. This Guy then saw fit to harrass me for a number of months. Fast forward.........

P got in touch after a while, wanted to meet. I found out he had psychiatric issues like myself. He asked if I had been with anyone since him. NO. (I lied) Then he was questioning about not making out like I am different with him than anyone else...it was ok for about a week or so.

The next thing I find out is that the Guy was a friend of P's from way back when (he had lied to me!) I was disgusted cos I wouldn't have got involved at all. I would rather stick my tongue down the world's oldest public convenience than do that! Fast forward...........

P starts stalking. Threatening to let my abusive Baby Father know where I live with my Son. I was terrified. I contact J dad. Made sure he was off the gear and arranged a meet so I wouldn't be frightened anymore. P went ballistic. With tears in his eyes, he told me I was breaking his heart. (That was the only piece of emotion I'd realy ever seen) I tried to comfort him and ask why but he went to attck me so Ileft.

Since then, he has told me he hates me, then tried to protect me...sends me pictures of myself back to me back from years ago on his phone...hacked into my e-mail so he can monitor who I talk to..tells me to leave him alone..then contacts me again and all over facebook are pages of relationship stuff like "you don't just stop loving someone..you either never did or always will....no matter what happens between us I would never want to see you hurt...ones that say I am a whore etc....

I know he 'feels' betrayed but can he really persecute me indefinitely after one indescretion when he has probably had loads in the time we have been apart? I don't mind him hating me if that's what it is but he will not let me move on...why? All comments appreciated...thanks for reading

Zabs xx