+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do guys love to hear from their girlfriend?

what do guys love to hear from their girlfriend?

phrases that make you feel loved/appreciated/great about yourself. just curious because, as a female, i know what kind of things girls like to hear, but i want to see how guys compare. thanks

as long as u dnt constantly whine and complain/bitch ..guys are fine... once in a whole give him genuine compliments.. praise him (dnt overdo) in front of ur friends... if u are a good cook then prepare him a yummy dinner... what i have seen is that once a guy is committed, he tends to over looks few negative aspects of his gf... and wont mind going the extra mile for her... but yes never test his patience... also guys love to give solutions (its an universal truth).... try asking him a solution to ur valid problems.. and later compliment/thank him for his help...

Most men dont even listen to women , unless its dinner time,bedtime or she says her mother is coming over. All other times men are thinking about, sex, football, and curry, in that order. Doesnt matter what shit a woman talks about, it usually goes in one ear and out the other. hope this helps

Things i would like to hear are like wow last night was awesome or you are sexy or you are awesome or you are so good to me. Us guys like the real corny shit. like the other day i was talking to my girl on the phone and i had told her about a job i was supposed to bid on a fence( im a general contractor) she said you know how to build a fence i said yeah, she said could you build a fence around my heart with you in it. really it was corny but i loved it. my only mistake was telling my co worker friend he called me a ****ing dumb ass. but yeah it doesnt take much to have a guy all extatic and happy to be you.

Nothing, you can't talk while giving a BJ. HAHAHA j/k (well, sort of).

Quote Originally Posted by menix83 View Post
    Us guys like the real corny shit.
    Not me, that just means she probably wants me to come up with corny chit to say back (not my thing).

Quote Originally Posted by help_me View Post
    as long as u dnt constantly whine and complain/bitch.... ...once in a whole give him genuine compliments.. praise him (dnt overdo)...
    THIS! Not complaining is key.

And as you said, GENUINE compliments. My GF calls me "so sexy" all the time, I am thinking "really?", or are you just saying that because you want me to say that to you????

Lastly, be appreciative. If he spent hours power-washing the patio, tell him how great it looks a NUMBER OF TIMES and wait a while until you ask him for something else, don't be too demanding.

just say thanks if he does anything for ya or tell him somthing nice once in awhile. maybe one night in bed or the sofa if ya are bing close tell him somthing you noticed, you'd prob get thru to his attention span then.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty001 View Post
    phrases that make you feel loved/appreciated/great about yourself. just curious because, as a female, i know what kind of things girls like to hear, but i want to see how guys compare. thanks
    I would love to be your W.I.F.E.......

Washing
    Ironing
    Fucking
    Etc

Last edited by rafterman; 20-10-11 at 03:41 AM. Reason: I put a smiley in because its just a joke.