+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice in being a little more subtle

Basically both of you are encouraging me to have sex with him straight away j/k. Actually good point about getting that out of the way. Let's see how it goes. I'll be as bold and direct as I can possibly be. If it scares him he isn't the right man for me anyway. Besides, what have I got to lose. You can only regret missed opportunities, right?
    @yet another guy, you consider touching to be sexual harassment? In that case he's already got a problem. This one keeps punching me for no apparent reason. Don't think he's got problems with the physical aspect.
    @bulrush you just ran into the wrong girl(s). "We" can be total bitches sometimes. If the girl didn't call she was not much of a woman anyway. How much effort is it to say you're not interested? If you can't manage that, you've got some growing up to do. You're better of without someone like that.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You just made yourself sound like an idiot. Most ppl who openly claim they are smart really aren't all that.
    How come? Didn't mean I am smart (not dumb either), I meant something different with outsmarting them. Men like to test you to see how far they can go. Wether it's sexual comments that are meant to leave you speechless etc. I meant I love giving them a reply that tops their remark, does that make sense? Doesn't have to do with being smart or not, has to do with being sharp verbally.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, my mistake then, sorry about that. Yes, that makes sense now. What you call verbally sharp I call clever tongued. I sure you are smart, btw.

BTW, kudos to you for not being one of those hypocrites who call themselves "aggressively honest" but then can't take a criticism themselves.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ah, my mistake then, sorry about that. Yes, that makes sense now. What you call verbally sharp I call clever tongued. I sure you are smart, btw.

BTW, kudos to you for not being one of those hypocrites who call themselves "aggressively honest" but then can't take a criticism themselves.
    It's my crappy English, not you're fault. Should've said it differently. Nah, not agressively honest. Don't mind people criticising me either. I'm not perfect. Besides, being perfect/perfectly normal is highly overrated anyway. Rather be unique in my own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie86 View Post
    Basically both of you are encouraging me to have sex with him straight away j/k
    Sure, assuming you're sure you're ready to do it and want it

you consider touching to be sexual harassment? In that case he's already got a problem.
    I was referring to sexual touching like groping and such. And it's not a problem at all if I find her attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie86 View Post
    Men like to test you to see how far they can go. Wether it's sexual comments that are meant to leave you speechless etc. I meant I love giving them a reply that tops their remark, does that make sense? Doesn't have to do with being smart or not, has to do with being sharp verbally.
    I didn't realize that sexual comments can be meant to leave you speechless. I've just used them to gauge a girls interest And also to let them know that I'm interested in them.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    Sure, assuming you're sure you're ready to do it and want it

I was referring to sexual touching like groping and such. And it's not a problem at all if I find her attractive.

I didn't realize that sexual comments can be meant to leave you speechless. I've just used them to gauge a girls interest And also to let them know that I'm interested in them.
    We'll see. Hope I don't forget I told him I needed help with a presentation. Don't really need help. Needed to get him alone, so my motivation wasn't pure/saintlike to begin with
    Ah, it's meant to let girls know you're interested? I saw it as a challenge, while the poor guys were trying to show me they were interested Have to admit I've been hanging around guys for so long I've become a bit clueless when it comes to picking up signals sometimes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123