+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Taking to long to talk to a girl

Taking to long to talk to a girl

When a girl likes a guy, and the guy takes to long to talk to her will she be interested when he does talk to her? There's this girl that goes to my college and I see her a few times a month since school started. I know she was interested in me the first time we seen each other, gut feeling. Well in the few month she's sat across from me at lunch and has made it clear she likes me. Gonna talk to her tomorrow, Will she be happy or mad I took so long? Does taking so long make me look bad?

It actually works more for you in a weird way. This develops good sexual tension and excitement for her and you. Imagine it from a different perspective- Would you be mad at her for taking too long to talk to you? ABSOLUTELY NOT. YOU'D BE SUPER STOKED THAT SHE FINALLY TALKED TO YOU. Tension is an awesome thing. You're using it and you don't even know it.

It's like.. they make suspense in movies and music and books for a reason. We all love tension.

Taking a long time to talk to her doesn't look as bad as the eventual convoluted and tongue-tied mess that will be spewed out of your mouth because you are over-thinking things. Calm down and relax a little bit. It isn't that big of a deal. If anything, she will think that you were dense and didn't realize she liked you. Girls think that about guys all the time. Or she will think you are shy, which would then be balanced out by you going over to talk to her. Or she will think she was doing something wrong by not displaying her attraction to you enough, but again, your approaching her will counteract that.

Basically, it is not a big issue. Don't worry about it. Just talk to her and have a good time.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

she will prob be pleased you took th eplunge?