+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking too long to cum.....

Taking too long to cum.....

Ok, I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or what....my bf takes a REALLY long time to have an orgasm, which ordinarily might be great for some ladies, but for me it just causes chafing in my nether regions from all that friction for sooo damn long. So, is there a solution or at least a reason why this occurs?

You are obviously dating my ex-husband. Don't worry- it's not you.

I recommend you switch to doggie-style and take up a hobby, like sudoku.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perhaps he thinks its pleasurable for him the screw you for hours! My bf was like this until I mentioned that it doesn't feel good after say half hour. He'd had so much practice... and frankly I told him he needed to blow his load sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Perhaps he thinks its pleasurable for him the screw you for hours! My bf was like this until I mentioned that it doesn't feel good after say half hour. He'd had so much practice... and frankly I told him he needed to blow his load sooner.
    Oh girl trust me!! And he won't leave me alone until he finally has an orgasm...and I'm like I'm not a f****ing machine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You are obviously dating my ex-husband. Don't worry- it's not you.

I recommend you switch to doggie-style and take up a hobby, like sudoku.
    HA HA HA HA !!!! After a while it's just way too long and quite boring after a while...I'm gonna need to take up a hobby.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elfen31 View Post
    Oh girl trust me!! And he won't leave me alone until he finally has an orgasm...and I'm like I'm not a f****ing machine!!
    Have you discussed this with him?

Apparently if a man has blown a load recently he will last longer... perhaps ask him to have his hand take a rest, so he doesn't go on for hours.

Have you tried:
    -longer foreplay
    -different foreplay
    -finishing him manually
    -finishing him orally
    -asking him to finish himself in front of you

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Have you discussed this with him?

Apparently if a man has blown a load recently he will last longer... perhaps ask him to have his hand take a rest, so he doesn't go on for hours.

Have you tried:
    -longer foreplay
    -different foreplay
    -finishing him manually
    -finishing him orally
    -asking him to finish himself in front of you
    LOL, he has finished himself infront of me once, definitely up for doing that again trust me.

Wow, it looks like everything here has been covered. The Kama Sutra tells you which positions are the most pleasurable (and orgasm inducing). I say try those, try being vocal (to turn him on more) and try a good water based lubricant! Personally, doggy never fails to make me cum.
    Hold your heart courageously
    As we walk into this dark place
    Stand steadfast erect and see
    That love is the province of the brave

-TV on the Radio

Quote Originally Posted by province View Post
    Wow, it looks like everything here has been covered. The Kama Sutra tells you which positions are the most pleasurable (and orgasm inducing). I say try those, try being vocal (to turn him on more) and try a good water based lubricant! Personally, doggy never fails to make me cum.
    I love doggy style too...it's my favorite!!

I had a situation where he has a big one, and he would shoot his load but get hard again and ready for another rounds. he could have sex for many hours. I couldn;t hang that long with that big thing with no break. Needed a 15-30 minute break then we could go again for another 1hour. LOL!

But your situation is a tough one. I would start snoring in the middle. LMAO

Yeah if i feel like cumming quick doggie style is my finishing move.. Just get on all fours and tell him to hit it hard and fast he will bust one quick.

The largest erogeonous zone is the brain. There are five senses to appeal to. I find coconut smell has a stimulating effect on me. Visually, squinting and giving him a nasty look might help. Reach down and feel his "swimmer muscles" while he's doing it. Don't fake it but by all means exaggerate certain things, like how hard you hold him when it feels good, the noises you make will encourage him. You can also do it sideways. Always helped me.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have to admit, the noises really get me off.

I can close my eyes to block out that stimuli, but it'd be kinda weird for me to have my eyes closed and my hands over my hears humming to myself while I thrust wildly.

I disagree with some of the other posts: it COULD be you. It might not be, and yes, the "refrain from masturbating," and "different positions," could solve your problem, but sometimes a guy takes longer when he's physically working harder.

Are you more active, or passive? Maybe you need to let him relax more while you work harder?

Is he usually the one in control? If so, then he's able to set his pace and hold off for a much longer time.

Try being more assertive and take to positions that give him less control (like cowgirl)... or do other things to take away his sense of control, like tying him to the bed and having your way with him.

He might be getting his way much too often and on some level it has lost the appeal for him --- hence why it takes so long for him to cum.

Give it a try and see what happens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast