+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How come love never found me? 97 never been in a relationship!

How come love never found me? 97 never been in a relationship!

When I was 20 years I was looking for a girlfriend and for years I could not find it. People told me to love will happen one I stop looking and they said to me I look for love, I would never find it. They said let women come to me. At age 25 I stopped looking for a love and I started to enjoy my life and I stopped thinking about girls, but today it still has not happen and women have still not come to me. I am 97 years of age and I have been single for my whole life. An old man who has never been in a relationship. People said women will come to me when I am not looking and love to find me. Look at me I am 97 year old virgin, never been in love, never been married and never had any children.

Love is simply admiring the way another person perceives the world. And chemistry is finding out what they like and them finding out what you like and being able to stimulate each other. You need to use these 2 things (love and chemistry) to create a fire of desiring to learn more and make each other happier. This commitment to each other is called a relationship. It's never too late for this to happen.

You need to know what stimulates a girl though in a way that can also get her sexually. You can find this information in books about how to date women, and then seeing another guy do it at a bar mainly, but this happens anywhere and everywhere.

You said it yourself "you stopped thinking about girls" . Not to sound like a jerk (because it isn't my intention) but think of how many times a girl looked you up and down, flirted with you, and basically threw herself at you, and you probably missed it completely, why, because you weren't thinking about it at the time. The good news is it isn't too late. Go join a club or do some travelling with others in your age group, but please pay attention to those of the opposite sex, you will start to see the signs.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A troll, obviously.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Troll, this was posted a couple of weeks ago, word for word.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

This is ridiculous. This posting isn't for real.

Third name I have noticed this posted under. If this were true it would be really sad and I would tell the story of my Great Aunt who was a spinster until she was 76 when she met the man she had been waiting for an had 10 wonderful years with.

Maybe the op is doing a social experiment to see what kind of advice they'd get here if they didn't get a partner at all in their life...?
    Last edited by MaidenMinx; 08-11-11 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Typos
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by SunRiver View Post
    This is ridiculous. This posting isn't for real.
    Why is it so ridiculous to you?

Situations like this can indeed happen. Our society is corrupt and many women are already taken (especially the attractive ones) and because of this many people do indeed never succeed in finding someone who loves them and that they love back.

In fact in this modern world there are about 5% of people who remain virgin there whole life, they follow celebacy whole life. Also there are many buddhist monks and Indian saints who live in this way and never do marriage or any kind of sexual activities.