+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How come love never found me? 97 never been in a relationship!

How come love never found me? 97 never been in a relationship!

When I was 20 years I was looking for a girlfriend and for years I could not find it. People told me to love will happen one I stop looking and they said to me I look for love, I would never find it. They said let women come to me. At age 25 I stopped looking for a love and I started to enjoy my life and I stopped thinking about girls, but today it still has not happen and women have still not come to me. I am 97 years of age and I have been single for my whole life. An old man who has never been in a relationship. People said women will come to me when I am not looking and love to find me. Look at me I am 97 year old virgin, never been in love, never been married and never had any children.

You are kidding right? If not, are you deformed, confined or anti-social? I find it hard to believe, so you must be a troll.

Even I call Troll.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Interesting, if it is true. Can I ask what you did in life to compensate for the lack of physical (if not emotional) love?

Sublimation (Replacing the sexual urge with some other hook, such as religion) was not uncommon in your century, but these days, with such openness about sexuality, it is far less likely and mostly recognized as an unhealthy situation, on a mental level. There has been too much corruption and false morality within religious orders to give it reverence, or even credence, anymore. As Kaius puts it, the immediate assumption is that there's a health deformity or personality disorder at the baseline. But the idea of a normal, seeking person that just missed out on love for a century of life is infinitely sad. ( or any human being for any reason, for that matter)

If it is so, and you have come forward now, what finally motivated you to do so? What do you think was the cause of your failure to connect with a human being to love? You say you have 'never been in love', but have you ever felt strongly about anything? What was your motivation to live for 97 years then? Did you have a stress free life, without involvement, or was it more stressfull because of your aloneness? As I said, interesting, perhaps you have discovered the secret of longevity. I wonder at the quality, rather than quantity, tho. How did you fare, really, Can you tell us your story?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cool story bro. Of course you are a troll. Old men can't use a computer. Anyway.

Are you rich? Its not too late. Post an ad here:

[url=http://sugardaddie.com/]Sugar Daddy Online Dating[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I know a single guy who was having medical problems because he wasn't wanking, at all. The doctor basically said "wank off more often". For men, I guess sex, or the orgasm, is a requirement to be physically healthy. It also calms them, and, I think, helps with their self-esteem in some cases.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

It's Troll season!
    It's Rabbit season!
    Troll season!
    Rabbit season!
    Troll season!
    Rabbit season!
    Rabbit season!
    It's Troll season! Fire! *kabloom*
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

This thread is a waste of electrons.