+ Follow This Topic

Thread: absolute heartbreak

absolute heartbreak

theres a girl i met last year i fell in love with her and i didn't hide it from anyone, after a while her own family were trying to get her to go out with me or even just go on a date, we eventually stopped and just became great friends she confessed to me that she fought me as a rock and could open up to me. i went on holiday in june and while there we spoke for hours and hours over the phone and her mum told me she really likes me so again i asked her out and she turned me down, i came off holiday and we havent seen each other since i ask her all the time to meet up with me and all she says is i'll see then last week she agreed to meet me but never showed so i told her i had enough and she started being all nice and saying she still wants me but now she is ignoring me after i asked her why she wont meet me.

i was everything i could be, i use to go her house 3-4 times a week and stay over, had a laugh with everyone and we been through some bad patches together but i don't know what to do now, should i just turn up at her house or should i try to let her go, its really depressing me

maybe its time to let go, it sounds like she is playing mind games with you. maybe she has started liking someone else.

She isn't interested, sorry, its just not going to happen.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley