me and my man have been together for 3 years and we have a baby together and i just found out im pregnant again..... the last month has been very rough we have had losta of arguments and he left our home for 4 days, we where still n communication and he says he left to get some space and to let things cool down but i suspect otherwise i believe he left to be with another women . the day after he came home and we said we where gonna move on and work on our relationship he received a message on his phone saying "good mornig handsome" and i called the number and a women answered i questioned her and she said they didnt have sex but they did talk and he told her he was single. i confronted him and he acts as if its nothing because we werent together at the moment and he wants me to forgive him without him giving me anyother explaination but im not sure if i can trust him now or if he has been in communication with her since..... i need help , how do u move on from something like this? or shall i let go?